Alexis Neiers Arrested With Black Tar Heroin
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 1st 2010 02:31PM
Alexis Neiers, star of the short-lived reality series, has been arrested after violating her probation by never checking in with officials following her July release from jail.
Neiers, an alleged member of the burglary group known as the "Bling Ring," who made headlines for robbing celebrities, served 30 days of a six-month sentence following her arrest for participating in the burglary of Orlando Bloom's home.
When police arrived at Neiers' home this morning to serve their arrest warrant, they found not only the 19-year-old model but her stash of drugs as well, TMZ reports.
Neiers, who spent the final five days of her jail stint in a cell next to Lindsay Lohan (a victim of the "Bling Ring"), was reportedly found in possession of black tar heroin when the police searched her home.
If convicted, Neiers could serve upwards of a year in prison.
Celebrity Mug Shots
David Cassidy was arrested for DUI on Nov. 3 in Fort Pierce, Florida. The highway patrolman said the 'Partridge Family' star was weaving between lanes and had a half-empty bottle of bourbon in his car. The actor denies he was drinking and has plead not guilty to the charges of DUI, failure to maintain a single lane and having an open container.
St. Lucie County Jail
St. Lucie County Jail
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson Sings Amazing Duet Medley With Jimmy Fallon: Video
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- 'CSI: Cyber' has pushed Patricia Arquette's paranoia 'over the top'
- George Strait mourns loss of 'great friend' to country music Kent Finlay
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"