Alexis Neiers Arrested With Black Tar Heroin
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 1st 2010 02:31PM
Alexis Neiers, star of the short-lived reality series, has been arrested after violating her probation by never checking in with officials following her July release from jail.
Neiers, an alleged member of the burglary group known as the "Bling Ring," who made headlines for robbing celebrities, served 30 days of a six-month sentence following her arrest for participating in the burglary of Orlando Bloom's home.
When police arrived at Neiers' home this morning to serve their arrest warrant, they found not only the 19-year-old model but her stash of drugs as well, TMZ reports.
Neiers, who spent the final five days of her jail stint in a cell next to Lindsay Lohan (a victim of the "Bling Ring"), was reportedly found in possession of black tar heroin when the police searched her home.
If convicted, Neiers could serve upwards of a year in prison.
Celebrity Mug Shots
David Cassidy was arrested for DUI on Nov. 3 in Fort Pierce, Florida. The highway patrolman said the 'Partridge Family' star was weaving between lanes and had a half-empty bottle of bourbon in his car. The actor denies he was drinking and has plead not guilty to the charges of DUI, failure to maintain a single lane and having an open container.
St. Lucie County Jail
St. Lucie County Jail
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gary Oldman's Death Supercut Has the Actor Cracking Up on Conan: Watch
- Amber Portwood Snaps Sweet Photo of Daughter Leah, 5, Mid-Dance
- Dakota Johnson, Matthew Hitt Hold Hands in New York City, Spark Dating Rumors
- Bravo Edits Footage Of ‘RHONJ’ Star Amber Marchese’s Husband Threatening Teresa Giudice’s Brother
- Soap Star Eileen Davidson Joins ‘RHOBH’ With Record Salary ? Her Unreal Pay Revealed!
- Longtime Friend Of Hot Car Dad Ross Cooper Confused By Ongoing Events, Prays There's A Reasonable Explanation For It All
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Nicki Minaj Bares Her Booty in a G-String on Cover Art for Next Single "Anaconda"—Check It Out!
- Want to Be Christian Grey's Intern? Find Out How! Plus, Check Out the New Super-Hot Fifty Shades Movie Stills
- Tara Reid Thinks a Sharknado Is a Real Possibility: "It Actually Can Happen"