Boyz II Men Pull an 'Ashlee Simpson' During Christmas TV Special
By Jett Wells Posted Dec 1st 2010 10:53AM
The R&B group was exposed after an awkward transition to the next act. After Boyz II Men finished performing 'This Christmas,' the show transitioned to a duet by pop singer Charice and pianist David Foster, who were supposed to sing 'Jingle Bell Rock.' But then the Boyz II Men song replayed for more than 12 seconds. The music turned off and on again as one could tell the sound engineers were struggling behind the set. Watch, via Mediaite, after the jump.
All this reminds us of another backing track debacle on NBC, meaning of course the 'SNL' flub by Ashlee Simpson in 2004. Relive that magical moment here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?The rich get richer': Celebs get tons of expensive stuff for free at Cannes
- Monster Week promises to investigate mermaids and mutant pigs
- 'Star Wars' announces new animated Disney series for 'kids and their parents'
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEEDMore News at Huffington Post Li
- ?Saturday Night Live': Your guide to the guests at Stefon's cameo-stuffed wedding
- ?Bates Motel' star Freddie Highmore teases tonight's season finale, takes the EW Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Ricky Gervais character David Brent gives first guitar lesson ? VIDEO
- Pic! Ozzy and Sharon? Together Again
- 'Brady Bunch' Reunion: Cast Returns to Kings Island Theme Park!
- Aaron Eckhart on ?Erased' Stunts: Learning to ?Speak the Language'