Boyz II Men Pull an 'Ashlee Simpson' During Christmas TV Special
By Jett Wells Posted Dec 1st 2010 10:53AM
The R&B group was exposed after an awkward transition to the next act. After Boyz II Men finished performing 'This Christmas,' the show transitioned to a duet by pop singer Charice and pianist David Foster, who were supposed to sing 'Jingle Bell Rock.' But then the Boyz II Men song replayed for more than 12 seconds. The music turned off and on again as one could tell the sound engineers were struggling behind the set. Watch, via Mediaite, after the jump.
All this reminds us of another backing track debacle on NBC, meaning of course the 'SNL' flub by Ashlee Simpson in 2004. Relive that magical moment here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Pamela Anderson Rants Against ALS Ice-Bucket Challenge
- Gossip Girl: Was Lindsay Lohan's Credit Card Declined at a Club?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Great Shoes from Nine West!
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Living Apart, Marriage on the Rocks; How Ciara Discovered Future Was Cheating: Top 5 Stories
- Iggy Azalea Announced As Headliner at the SLS Las Vegas Grand Opening Party
- Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult Complete ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With "Dirty Bath Water"