Nate Berkus Hospitalized With Appendicitis
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 1st 2010 06:00AM
A representative told PEOPLE, "He was on the 'Today' show ... and he wasn't feeling well. He powered through and then went straight to the hospital after that and they learned he had appendicitis."
"He was in a lot of pain," the rep added. "I don't think people realized how ill he was."
His hospitalization has halted shooting of 'The Nate Berkus Show,' which premiered in September.
"He had to postpone tapings for now. He would have taped two shows today. It's anticipated that he will be back next week," his rep explained.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zach Galifianakis Looks Unrecognizable, Super Skinny at 2015 SAG Awards
- Frances McDormand Explains Why She's Not Amused at Awards Shows in Sincere 2015 SAG Awards Speech
- Uzo Aduba, Laverne Cox, Orange Is the New Black Cast Go Glam at 2015 SAG Awards: See Their Jaw-Dropping Fashion!
- 'Birdman' tops SAG Awards, Redmayne upsets Keaton
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami