Nate Berkus Hospitalized With Appendicitis
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 1st 2010 06:00AM
A representative told PEOPLE, "He was on the 'Today' show ... and he wasn't feeling well. He powered through and then went straight to the hospital after that and they learned he had appendicitis."
"He was in a lot of pain," the rep added. "I don't think people realized how ill he was."
His hospitalization has halted shooting of 'The Nate Berkus Show,' which premiered in September.
"He had to postpone tapings for now. He would have taped two shows today. It's anticipated that he will be back next week," his rep explained.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alicia Keys Announces she's Pregnant with her Second Child, Poses for Bump Picture with Husband Swizz Beatz
- Heidi Klum, Jimmy Fallon Roll Around on the Floor, Fallon Looks Up Model's Dress
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's Bachelorette Love Story: See Their Cutest Moments
- Working Out Her Marriage Issues? Kim Kardashian Spotted Looking ?Very Tense' During Serious Gym Workout
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day