Nate Berkus Hospitalized With Appendicitis
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 1st 2010 06:00AM
A representative told PEOPLE, "He was on the 'Today' show ... and he wasn't feeling well. He powered through and then went straight to the hospital after that and they learned he had appendicitis."
"He was in a lot of pain," the rep added. "I don't think people realized how ill he was."
His hospitalization has halted shooting of 'The Nate Berkus Show,' which premiered in September.
"He had to postpone tapings for now. He would have taped two shows today. It's anticipated that he will be back next week," his rep explained.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke Steps Out Smiling Without His Wedding Ring in NYC: Picture
- Harry Shum Jr. Is Engaged! Glee Star Proposed to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara in Hawaii
- Jessica Simpson Shares Slim Selfie, Jared Leto Wonders If J. Law's Oscars Falls Are "a Bit of an Act": Top 5 Stories
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Actress Sheila MacRae from 1960s re-creation of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty