Nate Berkus Hospitalized With Appendicitis
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 1st 2010 06:00AM
A representative told PEOPLE, "He was on the 'Today' show ... and he wasn't feeling well. He powered through and then went straight to the hospital after that and they learned he had appendicitis."
"He was in a lot of pain," the rep added. "I don't think people realized how ill he was."
His hospitalization has halted shooting of 'The Nate Berkus Show,' which premiered in September.
"He had to postpone tapings for now. He would have taped two shows today. It's anticipated that he will be back next week," his rep explained.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Hilton Slams "Stupid Fake" Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Confusion Tweet
- Jen Arnold Diagnosed With Rare Cancer: Little Couple Star Undergoing Surgery and Chemo
- Kelly Clarkson Talks Pregnancy Morning Sickness on Ellen: "I Vomit a Good Dozen Times a Day"
- Kirstie Alley Insists: ‘I Don’t Do Fillers Or Botox … You Don’t Know What It’s Gonna Do To You!’
- The Little Couple Heartbreak: Mom Jen Arnold Diagnosed With Cancer
- ‘Frantic Lunatic’ Bernie Madoff Called End-Of-Year Fraud On Clients ‘Schtupping,’ The Yiddish Term For ?
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Christian music duo spreads God's message in debut album