Nate Berkus Hospitalized With Appendicitis
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 1st 2010 06:00AM
A representative told PEOPLE, "He was on the 'Today' show ... and he wasn't feeling well. He powered through and then went straight to the hospital after that and they learned he had appendicitis."
"He was in a lot of pain," the rep added. "I don't think people realized how ill he was."
His hospitalization has halted shooting of 'The Nate Berkus Show,' which premiered in September.
"He had to postpone tapings for now. He would have taped two shows today. It's anticipated that he will be back next week," his rep explained.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara, Ex Nick Loeb Had Previous Agreement Over Frozen Embryos: Details
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Recovering From Quadruple Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Kate Major, Michael Lohan's Wife, "Refocusing on Sobriety" After Arrest
- Virginia towing company does not want Britt McHenry to lose her job
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album