Neve Campbell Filed for Secret Divorce in June
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 1st 2010 06:30AM
According to documents obtained by TMZ, the star of the 'Scream' film series secretly sought a divorce in court five months ago, citing irreconcilable differences.
In the filing, Campbell seeks to deny her estranged husband any spousal support. The divorce has yet to be finalized and the next hearing is in a few weeks.
"They're still really close friends, and it was a very amicable divorce," a source close to the couple told TMZ.
Campbell met Light, a fellow actor, while filming 'Investigating Sex.' They tied the knot in Malibu in May 2007 after dating for about two years.
Previously, Campbell was married to actor Jeff Colt. They divorced in 1998.
This is the second high-profile breakup that has happened to the cast of the popular slasher-film franchise in recent months. Earlier this year, Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced that they have officially separated, though there are no plans for divorce at this time.
The latest in the film series, 'Scream 4,' is due in theaters April 15.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- 'The Maze Runner' Rules Revealed in New Featurette
- 'Foxcatcher': Steve Carell's Chilling Mission Statement Triggers a Chant in New Trailer
- Why We Won't See Screech's Suspenders in 'The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?