PopEater's Top Celebrities of the Month: Nov. 2010
By Zach Dionne Posted Dec 1st 2010 07:00PM
Celebrity One-Stops are PopEater's way of highlighting your five favorite celebrities every month. According to you, most awesome readers, November's biggest stars were a 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' actress, a few teen singers in extremely different circumstances, a man whose engagement made massive headlines, and a sexy lady who popped up as perpetually as ever. See the full list after the jump.
Without further ado, our top celebrities of November 2010:
1. Emma Watson: Her new 'Harry Potter' flick made a killing on opening weekend and proceeded to dominate the box office through November. Meanwhile, the 20-year-old has come a long way from the curly-haired gal we met back in 2000. She's sporting a very stylish, very sexy, new pixie cut, modeling for high-fashion labels and juggling classes at Brown.
2. Demi Lovato: The squeaky-clean Disney darling stunned fans when she dropped out of her international tour to enter rehab. Demi, who was supporting the Jonas Brothers on their 2010 World Tour, released a statement through her rep saying she's seeking "medical treatment for emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time."
3. Kim Kardashian: The curvaceous brunette was seen stepping out with model Gabriel Aubry, AKA Halle Berry's ex, and it looks like things are heating up between the pair. But man or no man, nothing stops Kim from appearing on our radar every week.
4. Miley Cyrus: She turned 18 and it officially became okay for her to pose provocatively in photos without backlash from the decency police. Also, her parents are getting a divorce. Ouch.
5. Prince William: The prince found his future princess ... not that anyone had any doubts. The world was holding its collective breath for confirmation amidst rumors that Prince William was engaged to his girlfriend of eight years, Kate Middleton. They got it on Nov. 16 when royal officials announced that he popped the question during a trip to Kenya in October, using his late mother Princess Diana's ring.
Check out the full PopEater Celebrity One-Stop homepage >>
Celebrity One-Stops are our constantly updated multimedia library of the celebrities you love and love to hate -- Hollywood stalwarts like Johnny Depp and Sarah Jessica Parker; the hottest couples, from Brad and Angelina to Katy Perry and Russell Brand; reality TV staples The Situation and Kate Gosselin; recording artist juggernauts including Bieber and Britney, Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga; all-time favorites like Jennifer Aniston, Tom Cruise and Jessica Simpson and Coco, oh my.
Don't worry. Lindsay Lohan's in there, too, with hot topics, the latest news, and a full biography, just like the 100 other celebrities in our ever-expanding hub.
Thanks for enjoying our Celebrity One-Stops, PopEater friends, readers and commenters!
MORE ABOUT Emma Watson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Emma Watson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- North Korea Blasts James Franco and Seth Rogen ... Again
- Where to Watch Six Classic Thanksgiving TV Shows (and One Movie)
- Jeff Robinov's Studio 8 to Remake Hong Kong Surveillance Thriller 'Overheard'
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- 33 Things on TV to Be Thankful for This Thanksgiving
- Worst Holiday Episodes Ever
- Bennett Miller, 'Foxcatcher' Director, on His Inspiration and Casting Channing Tatum