Britney Spears, Jason Trawick Photographed Together
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 2nd 2010 06:49AM
Paparazzi snapped several pictures of Britney Spears and what appears to be an angry Jason Trawick together in her car yesterday, after allegations of abuse.
RadarOnline posted a taped conversation allegedly between Spears and her former husband of 55 hours, Jason Alexander in which a voice reported to be Spears says, "That f***er is not my fiance."
The voice attributed to Alexander asks, "I thought he proposed to you or something at the beach?" Spears answers, "Before or after he beat on me?"
Both Radar and Star magazine have reported about the alleged abuse. However, Spears released a statement deriding the false accusations.
"The statements attributed to Jason Alexander are a complete fabrication as Britney has not had any form of communication with Mr. Alexander in years. The audio recording posted on Radaronline this morning purporting to be between Britney Spears and Jason Alexander is so obviously fake as to be laughable," her website reads.
Alexander, however, has taken a lie-detector test and passed, according to Star.
MORE ABOUT Britney Spears
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Britney Spears Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- Bobbi Kristina Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in a Bathtub
- Rumor Bust! Lindsay Lohan Does NOT Want to Become a Witch
- Win It! A Trip to Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
- Rihanna Teases "FourFiveSeconds" Music Video With Kanye West, Paul McCartney: Kanye Wanted to Do "Street Denim" Style
- Steve Kroft Warned Mistress to Not "Dress Like Beyonce" in Sexy Texts
- Sundance 2015: Sundance 2015: 6 Standout Films Include Brooklyn, I Smile Back, Sleeping With Other People