Eminem Leads With 10 Nominations for 2011 Grammys
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 2nd 2010 05:15AM
Eminem is the man to beat at the 2011 Grammy Awards as he walked away with 10 nominations announced yesterday at the Grammy Nominations Concert Live event.
The rap star's nominations included Album of the Year for 'Recovery' and his song featuring Rihanna 'Love the Way You Lie' was nominated for both Song of the Year and Record of the Year.
Bruno Mars was the second highest nominee with seven nominations. Lady Gaga, Jay-Z and Lady Antebellum all walked away with six nominations. Best New Artist nominees include Justin Bieber and Drake.
Michael Jackson is also nominated for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for the song 'This Is It'.
But surprisingly absent from the nominations list was Ke$ha who wasn't even nominated for Best New Artist.
The 2011 Grammy nominees were announced last night during the CBS' Grammy Nominations Concert Live event hosted by LL Cool J, with performances from Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Miranda Lambert.
The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards will be held on February 13 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Check AOL Music for the other nominees.
- Filed under:
- Music News
MORE ABOUT Eminem
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Eminem Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Mike Huckabee shares his favorite movie, TV show and band
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Who Snapped the Bobbi Kristina Death Photo?
- Tom Cruise's 'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation' Grosses $121 Million Worldwide in First Weekend
- Exclusive! Watch the Trailer for Bryan Cranston's New Show ‘Sneaky Pete'