Jon's Pals: 'Kate Will Never Take Responsibility'
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 2nd 2010 08:50AM
After Kate Gosselin sat down with Meredith Vieira on NBC's 'Today' show on Wednesday and swore that her children were not expelled from school and that her ex-husband lied when he said he apologized to her for his past behavior, Jon's friends are fighting back, telling me people shouldn't believe a word Kate says.
"She's in even more denial than Dina Lohan," a friend of Jon's tells me, nodding to Dina's similar visit to 'Today' last month. "Kate takes shots at Jon on national TV but will never take any personal responsibility for the mess this family is in. It's like everything that went wrong was all Jon's fault and had nothing to do with her."
During the 'Today' interview, Kate disputed Jon's tweet last month that he has "apologized to Kate" for messing up in the past.
"I have never personally been apologized to," Kate said. "I don't personally consider an interview on TV or a tabloid as an apology, unfortunately. But I have strangely and ironically forgiven him for the sake of my kids."
One TV insider I spoke to believes Kate is being a tad hypocritical when she claims her children's problems are a private matter, while at the same time promoting a TV show centered on the children.
"She wants it both ways. It's time she stopped blaming others, including Jon, and started looking in the mirror," my source says. "It's heartbreaking."
What do you think: would Kate be better off spending more time at home rather than rushing to NYC to do press interviews?
See the 'Today' show interview:
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard Talk Pregnancy Cravings, Symptoms, and More in New Ad!
- Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Joan Rivers' Death, Uncertain Future of Fashion Police
- Will Smith Wishes Jada Pinkett Smith "Happy Birthday" With Adorable Photo
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- James Franco tells AOL to stop censoring his work
- Giuliana Rancic talks the uncertain future of 'Fashion Police'
- Rob Lowe: I struggled with monogamy
- The View Controversy: Are Co-Hosts Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Already Clashing?
- LeAnn Rimes Mocks Tabloid Stories About Her Marriage to Eddie Cibrian, Suggests a New Headline
- X-Men Spinoff Deadpool Set for February 2016 Release—Will Ryan Reynolds Reprise His Role?