Every Star Ever Sings 'Let It Be' For Awesome Video
By Zach Dionne Posted Dec 3rd 2010 05:25PM
For the last infinity years of history, nothing. As of today, a crazy Norweigan video promo for the show 'Gylne Tider' (Golden Times) of equal parts singing/lip syncing 'Let It Be,' spotted by the wizards at Videogum.
It would be criminal to give away any more of the dozens upon dozens of celebrities who appear, but we'll let you know they're all singing on something that looks like a glorious screensaver of Coney Island. It's also about two minutes longer than the Beatles' version, for good reason.
Vulture dubbed it "fantastically random." We're culturally obliged to take it one step forward and classify this video as history's most arbitrary and comprehensive collection of celebrities. It is a thing of beauty. Delay no further -- see it now:
If you're not accustomed to seeing such a lightning fast cast of B-listers and other rarely-thought-of celebs flash before your eyes, here's a catalog of some of the quirkier folks in apperance:
Glenn Close, Dolph Lundgren, Robert "Freddy Krueger" Englund, Judd Nelson, Daryl Hannah, Lou Ferrigno, the guy who played Forrest Gump as a child, George Wendt. Steve Guttenberg, and Katarina Witt.
We've got a new level of apprecation for the Beatles classic. And for Ricki Lake.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Album Leaks, Fans Freak Out on Twitter But Stay Loyal to Superstar -- Read the Funny Tweets Here
- Rumer Willis: Photoshopping Me to Appear Thinner in Lookbook Was "F---ed Up," "Unacceptable"
- Olivia Wilde Kisses Jason Sudeikis After Kansas City Royals World Series Game 2 Win: Picture