Every Star Ever Sings 'Let It Be' For Awesome Video
By Zach Dionne Posted Dec 3rd 2010 05:25PM
For the last infinity years of history, nothing. As of today, a crazy Norweigan video promo for the show 'Gylne Tider' (Golden Times) of equal parts singing/lip syncing 'Let It Be,' spotted by the wizards at Videogum.
It would be criminal to give away any more of the dozens upon dozens of celebrities who appear, but we'll let you know they're all singing on something that looks like a glorious screensaver of Coney Island. It's also about two minutes longer than the Beatles' version, for good reason.
Vulture dubbed it "fantastically random." We're culturally obliged to take it one step forward and classify this video as history's most arbitrary and comprehensive collection of celebrities. It is a thing of beauty. Delay no further -- see it now:
If you're not accustomed to seeing such a lightning fast cast of B-listers and other rarely-thought-of celebs flash before your eyes, here's a catalog of some of the quirkier folks in apperance:
Glenn Close, Dolph Lundgren, Robert "Freddy Krueger" Englund, Judd Nelson, Daryl Hannah, Lou Ferrigno, the guy who played Forrest Gump as a child, George Wendt. Steve Guttenberg, and Katarina Witt.
We've got a new level of apprecation for the Beatles classic. And for Ricki Lake.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
- Lou Ferrigno's wife Carla Ferrigno accuses Bill Cosby of assault; more come forward
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Bill Cosby Performs at Women's Fundraiser as More Alleged Victims Step Forward
- Booty Battle: Jennifer Aniston Was the Original Kim K?!
- Kourtney Kardashian Plans to ?Shut Everyone Out' After Her Third Child Is Born
- Kim Kardashian Rocks a Retro Bikini While Hanging With Michelle Rodriguez on a Yacht in Dubai ? Yep, That's Right
- New "Normal-Sized" Doll Named Lammily Comes With Cellulite Stickers -- and Kids Like Her More Than Barbie: Watch!
- Fifty Shades of Grey New Trailer: Christian Grey Asks "Do You Trust Me?"