The Hasselhoffs Talk Burger Incident and Dating Rules (for Him)
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 3rd 2010 05:00PM
Stopping by my new HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' the Hoff family admits they're all scared about the debut of their reality show, 'The Hasselhoffs,' this Sunday on A&E but also relieved for everyone to learn the truth about their family.
"The first thing we talk about is the hamburger incident," David tells me. "We face life head on. Our family is about honesty. We are not trying to be famous. We are famous. The show shows how hard it is to stay on top and that's what I want to show world."
To see my entire interview with David, Taylor and Hayley, where they talk about their new dating rules for him as well as his new calendar that has various images of him with and without clothes, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Also don't forget to check out his show Sunday at 10:00 pm EST on A&E.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Viall Tells Former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky That Kaitlyn Bristowe Broke Rules By Saying "I Love You" Many Times
- Love and Hip Hop's Nikko London Tells His Side of the Sex Tape Scandal — Watch!
- Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 Behind the Scenes: Watch the Bikinis, Makeouts, More!
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose
- Matt Lauer's neighbors angry over 'Today' host's construction plans
- Rachel McAdams, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Keaton Tackle Church Sex Scandal in Boston in Spotlight Trailer—Watch Now!
- Vacation Review Roundup: A "Depressing Remake" or "Raucous Delight"?
- Will The Daily Show Be Different After Jon Stewart Leaves? Let New Host Trevor Noah Explain