The Hasselhoffs Talk Burger Incident and Dating Rules (for Him)
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 3rd 2010 05:00PM
Stopping by my new HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' the Hoff family admits they're all scared about the debut of their reality show, 'The Hasselhoffs,' this Sunday on A&E but also relieved for everyone to learn the truth about their family.
"The first thing we talk about is the hamburger incident," David tells me. "We face life head on. Our family is about honesty. We are not trying to be famous. We are famous. The show shows how hard it is to stay on top and that's what I want to show world."
To see my entire interview with David, Taylor and Hayley, where they talk about their new dating rules for him as well as his new calendar that has various images of him with and without clothes, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Also don't forget to check out his show Sunday at 10:00 pm EST on A&E.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- Taylor Swift Says She "Wouldn't Survive in Jail," Is Terrified of Sea Urchins -- Watch
- Ace of Cakes Star Duff Goldman: I Love Riding Motorcycles Even After Losing Toes in Crash
- Ebola In NYC! Doctor Tests Positive For Virus After Treating Patients In Guinea
- Lucky Break! Former ?RHONJ' Star Danielle Staub Gets $700K In Liens Cancelled In Bankruptcy Case
- Mean Girl! Kim Kardashian Snubs Chris Brown’s ‘Lowbrow’ Girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation