The Hasselhoffs Talk Burger Incident and Dating Rules (for Him)
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 3rd 2010 05:00PM
Stopping by my new HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' the Hoff family admits they're all scared about the debut of their reality show, 'The Hasselhoffs,' this Sunday on A&E but also relieved for everyone to learn the truth about their family.
"The first thing we talk about is the hamburger incident," David tells me. "We face life head on. Our family is about honesty. We are not trying to be famous. We are famous. The show shows how hard it is to stay on top and that's what I want to show world."
To see my entire interview with David, Taylor and Hayley, where they talk about their new dating rules for him as well as his new calendar that has various images of him with and without clothes, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Also don't forget to check out his show Sunday at 10:00 pm EST on A&E.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker's Fatal Car Crash: Suspect Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Wreckage From Porsche
- Amanda Bynes Walks Dogs With Her Parents After Leaving Rehab
- Alessandra Ambrosio Rocks Bleached Eyebrows, Black Hair in Edgy Beach Photo Shoot: Picture
- ‘Frantic Lunatic’ Bernie Madoff Called End-Of-Year Fraud On Clients ‘Schtupping,’ The Yiddish Term For ?
- Police: Teen Arrested In Theft Of Roof Panel From Paul Walker Car Crash
- Kim Kardashian Pays Moving Tribute To Nelson Mandela, Then Tweets Keek Video
- Is Kanye West losing his cool appeal? And is Kim Kardashian to blame?
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- Actors who played Nelson Mandela react to news of his death
- Nelson Mandela's Funeral Plans Revealed, Oprah Winfrey Pays Tribute to the Late South African Leader
- Sound of Music Live!: Cameron Diaz, Rob Lowe, Miranda Lambert & Anna Kendrick Live Tweet the Show
- Rashida Jones on Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj: "2013 Was the Year of the Very Visible Vagina"