The Hasselhoffs Talk Burger Incident and Dating Rules (for Him)
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 3rd 2010 05:00PM
Stopping by my new HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' the Hoff family admits they're all scared about the debut of their reality show, 'The Hasselhoffs,' this Sunday on A&E but also relieved for everyone to learn the truth about their family.
"The first thing we talk about is the hamburger incident," David tells me. "We face life head on. Our family is about honesty. We are not trying to be famous. We are famous. The show shows how hard it is to stay on top and that's what I want to show world."
To see my entire interview with David, Taylor and Hayley, where they talk about their new dating rules for him as well as his new calendar that has various images of him with and without clothes, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Also don't forget to check out his show Sunday at 10:00 pm EST on A&E.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince George, Prince William, Kate Middleton Color-Coordinate Outfits En Route to Sydney: Picture
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Pose With Adorable Police Puppies in New Zealand: Pictures
- Pharrell Cries "Happy" Tears; Tony Dovolani Talks DWTS Tiff With NeNe: Top Stories
- Dean McDermott Visits 12 Step Recovery Merchandise Store, Says He’s ‘Trying To Get Sober’ To Save Marriage With Wife Tori Spelling
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says
- FX's Fargo: What Did You Think of Billy Bob Thornton's Dark New Drama? Plus, Behind-the-Scenes Scoop!