The Hasselhoffs Talk Burger Incident and Dating Rules (for Him)
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 3rd 2010 05:00PM
Stopping by my new HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' the Hoff family admits they're all scared about the debut of their reality show, 'The Hasselhoffs,' this Sunday on A&E but also relieved for everyone to learn the truth about their family.
"The first thing we talk about is the hamburger incident," David tells me. "We face life head on. Our family is about honesty. We are not trying to be famous. We are famous. The show shows how hard it is to stay on top and that's what I want to show world."
To see my entire interview with David, Taylor and Hayley, where they talk about their new dating rules for him as well as his new calendar that has various images of him with and without clothes, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Also don't forget to check out his show Sunday at 10:00 pm EST on A&E.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kesha Nearly Flashes Butt at Billboard Music Awards: Picture
- Jennifer Nettles Shows Off Slim, Stunning Post-Baby Body at Billboard Music Awards
- Selena Gomez Rocks Sexy Gold Bodice at Billboard Music Awards
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?