The Hasselhoffs Talk Burger Incident and Dating Rules (for Him)
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 3rd 2010 05:00PM
Stopping by my new HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' the Hoff family admits they're all scared about the debut of their reality show, 'The Hasselhoffs,' this Sunday on A&E but also relieved for everyone to learn the truth about their family.
"The first thing we talk about is the hamburger incident," David tells me. "We face life head on. Our family is about honesty. We are not trying to be famous. We are famous. The show shows how hard it is to stay on top and that's what I want to show world."
To see my entire interview with David, Taylor and Hayley, where they talk about their new dating rules for him as well as his new calendar that has various images of him with and without clothes, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Also don't forget to check out his show Sunday at 10:00 pm EST on A&E.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Go Vegetarian Like Carrie Underwood With These Yummy Plant-Based Recipes
- Scott Eastwood's Davidoff Cool Water Photo Shoot Will Make Your Day Better Than Ever — See the Insanely Hot Pics
- Marisa Tomei Joins Empire Season 2 as a Billionaire Hip-Hop Fan
- Los Angeles district attorney declines to file charges against Diddy
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story