Loyal Friend Chelsea Handler Calls Angelina Jolie a 'Homewrecker'
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 6th 2010 12:09AM
After spending Thanksgiving in Mexico with BFF Jennifer Aniston, tart-tongued funnywoman Chelsea Handler didn't hide her feelings towards Angelina Jolie at her show in Newark, New Jersey Friday night, calling Angie a home-wrecking "b***h" who doesn't have any female friends because she's a [c-word].
"Chelsea hates Angelina and doesn't for one second buy that she is this good person rescuing children in need around the World," a friend of the comedienne tells me. "Everyone in Hollywood is scared to say what they really think about Angelina except Chelsea."
My insider says Chelsea doesn't give a hoot what the repercussions are for taking on Hollywood royalty. "She thinks Angie stole another woman's husband and should be called out on it."
At Chelsea's show in her native Jersey, she got off course while yelling at a disruptive audience member. Before you know it, she was laying into Jolie and mocking her history of adopting children from developing countries.
"She's a homewrecker, she is," Chelsea started on Angie. "She can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to. I don't f-----g believe you. She gives interviews, 'I don't have a lot of female friends.' Cause you're a" and then it continues with words we won't hint at here.
To be fair, Chelsea has been making similarly biting observations on Angie for months, but now that she's a confirmed good friend of the former Mrs. Pitt, her jibs and jabs have taken on new potency.
In the latest issue of Glamour, Chelsea praises her bud as one of the only women who can make her laugh.
"She sends me really funny e-mails," she says of Jen in the January issue. "She's hilarious and irreverent. And she makes me really laugh."
Chelsea is also encouraging Jen to get out more. Meet new guys and finally move on after Brad.
"Chelsea is the best thing to happen to Jen," an insider tells me. "Chelsea isn't afraid to tell Jen the truth even if it is painful. In the past Jen has made it clear that she doesn't want her friends talking about what went down between her, Brad and Angie. But Chelsea doesn't care. She thinks Angelina has used her kids to manipulate her image and gotten away with destroying a beautiful marriage. She's going to shout it from the rooftops whether Jen likes it or not."
Note: Chelsea's new surprise BFF is CBS' Kate Couric, whom she raves about in the Glamour article. They were seen together last week at the Carlye checking out legendary singer Steve Tyrell. So be warned: If you are thinking if saying anything mean about Katie, Chelsea will come and get you!
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Chelsea Handler
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chelsea Handler Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell Gets Interviewed By Child Prodigies Elias and Zion Phoenix, Reveals Her Favorite Part About Frozen's Princess Anna -- Watch!
- Lindsay Lohan Takes Topless Selfie, Covers Breasts With Long Hair
- Taylor Swift Stops Traffic on Hollywood Boulevard, Performs Late-Night Gig
- Mama June Denies Reports She's Dating Pedophile Ex Mark McDaniel, Points Fans To Radar's Coverage
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- Dina Lohan to Appear on ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’
- Rapper arrested for allegedly beating up a porn star
- Maria Menounos recalls 'scary' car attack incident
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- Dean McDermott Hates "Monster" Label, Argues He's "Not the First Person to Ever Cheat on His Wife"
- Taylor Swift Shuts Down Hollywood Boulevard for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert, Explains 1989 Album Lyrics
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?