'Glee' Cast Performs Live on 'The X Factor'
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 6th 2010 02:02PM
Sue Sylvester and Will Schuester, played by Jane Lynch and Matthew Morrison, introduced the McKinley High Glee Club to eager audiences in the UK, where the cast made a special appearance on Britain's 'The X Factor' results show.
The gang, minus Chris Colfer, performed a spirited rendition of Journey's smash hit 'Don't Stop Believin,' one of the New Directions' selections from last season's 'Sectionals' episodes. Despite Lynch's good-natured jokes at judge Simon Cowell's expense prior to the performance, the notoriously curmudgeonly Cowell was a good sport, even taking part in the standing ovation following the song.
Check out the Glee club's performance on 'The X Factor' after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis: Photoshopping Me to Appear Thinner in Lookbook Was "F---ed Up," "Unacceptable"
- Olivia Wilde Kisses Jason Sudeikis After Kansas City Royals World Series Game 2 Win: Picture
- Kris Jenner's Cookbook Features Recipe From Late Friend Nicole Brown Simpson
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- California Highway Patrol Hunting For Ruthless Armed Couple Who Gunned Down 3 Cops
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t''