Kerli Shows Fans Her 'Army of Love' Lab -- Exclusive Video
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 6th 2010 01:15PM
In her new video blog, Kerli goes shopping for materials to make costumes and props for her shoot, grabbing everything from spray paint to rhinestones. "We get some alien-looking work outfits and we become this mad scientist for the three weeks to come," she says. "And the place we set all of this up also gets its name accordingly. We name it the lab."
Moon children get to watch the singer hard at work in her laboratory, creating the striking aesthetic for the shoot. "The theme for the video is "army of love," so I definitely wanted to play up the army concept," she explains. "But I didn't want it to be a regular army, because 'Army of Love' stands for the invasion of creativity and beauty, so I decided to take everything army and make the colors into white and pastel colors."
Get a sneak peek of what's in store for Kerli's new 'Army of Love' video below. To learn more about Kerli and the I.L.U movement, visit iamamoonchild.net.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Watch! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Shay Mitchell Gets a Hair Makeover
- Police Raid Home of '50 Shades' Director and 'Kick Ass 2' Star over Machine Gun
- See First Pic of Angelina Jolie Since Wedding News
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting