Kerli Shows Fans Her 'Army of Love' Lab -- Exclusive Video
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 6th 2010 01:15PM
In her new video blog, Kerli goes shopping for materials to make costumes and props for her shoot, grabbing everything from spray paint to rhinestones. "We get some alien-looking work outfits and we become this mad scientist for the three weeks to come," she says. "And the place we set all of this up also gets its name accordingly. We name it the lab."
Moon children get to watch the singer hard at work in her laboratory, creating the striking aesthetic for the shoot. "The theme for the video is "army of love," so I definitely wanted to play up the army concept," she explains. "But I didn't want it to be a regular army, because 'Army of Love' stands for the invasion of creativity and beauty, so I decided to take everything army and make the colors into white and pastel colors."
Get a sneak peek of what's in store for Kerli's new 'Army of Love' video below. To learn more about Kerli and the I.L.U movement, visit iamamoonchild.net.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Raves (and a Job Offer) for Her Community Service
- The Rock's 'San Andreas' Shakes Up the Box Office
- Molly Sims Throws Her BFF a Bachelorette Party to Remember!
- Jenelle Evans Joins Tinder One Day After Arrest, Fight With Ex-Fiance Nathan Griffith
- Josh Duggar's Parents, Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, to Discuss Son's Molestation Scandal in Sit-Down Interview With Fox News' Megyn Kelly
- Jessica Biel Debuts Her Post-Baby Body, Looks Amazing Just Two Months After Giving Birth: Photos