Kerli Shows Fans Her 'Army of Love' Lab -- Exclusive Video
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 6th 2010 01:15PM
In her new video blog, Kerli goes shopping for materials to make costumes and props for her shoot, grabbing everything from spray paint to rhinestones. "We get some alien-looking work outfits and we become this mad scientist for the three weeks to come," she says. "And the place we set all of this up also gets its name accordingly. We name it the lab."
Moon children get to watch the singer hard at work in her laboratory, creating the striking aesthetic for the shoot. "The theme for the video is "army of love," so I definitely wanted to play up the army concept," she explains. "But I didn't want it to be a regular army, because 'Army of Love' stands for the invasion of creativity and beauty, so I decided to take everything army and make the colors into white and pastel colors."
Get a sneak peek of what's in store for Kerli's new 'Army of Love' video below. To learn more about Kerli and the I.L.U movement, visit iamamoonchild.net.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney storms off after Steve Wynn calls President Obama an a**hole
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Baby Alert! Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Welcome a Son
- Extra Scoop: Chris Brown to Remain in Jail Until June!
- Kelly Reilly Explains Mysterious ?Black Box'