Kerli Shows Fans Her 'Army of Love' Lab -- Exclusive Video
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 6th 2010 01:15PM
In her new video blog, Kerli goes shopping for materials to make costumes and props for her shoot, grabbing everything from spray paint to rhinestones. "We get some alien-looking work outfits and we become this mad scientist for the three weeks to come," she says. "And the place we set all of this up also gets its name accordingly. We name it the lab."
Moon children get to watch the singer hard at work in her laboratory, creating the striking aesthetic for the shoot. "The theme for the video is "army of love," so I definitely wanted to play up the army concept," she explains. "But I didn't want it to be a regular army, because 'Army of Love' stands for the invasion of creativity and beauty, so I decided to take everything army and make the colors into white and pastel colors."
Get a sneak peek of what's in store for Kerli's new 'Army of Love' video below. To learn more about Kerli and the I.L.U movement, visit iamamoonchild.net.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'racist,' 'sexist'
- Vanessa Hudgens on Zac Efron, credits new beau with bringing her back to faith
- Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson heat things up off 'DWTS' set
- Sneak Peek: Second Duggar Daughter Prepares to Say ?I Do'
- Get Inspired by the Style of 'Scandal'
- Bethenny Frankel Shows Off ?Skinny Girl' Beach Body with Mystery Man in Miami
- Rumer Willis Goes Practically Naked in a Bedazzled Nude Jumpsuit: See Her Sexy DWTS Getup
- Kim Kardashian Shares Her Contouring Road Map Via Instagram: See the Photo!
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Prep: See Their Cake Substitute and the Goofy Groomsmen in New 19 Kids and Counting Sneak Peek