Kerli Shows Fans Her 'Army of Love' Lab -- Exclusive Video
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 6th 2010 01:15PM
In her new video blog, Kerli goes shopping for materials to make costumes and props for her shoot, grabbing everything from spray paint to rhinestones. "We get some alien-looking work outfits and we become this mad scientist for the three weeks to come," she says. "And the place we set all of this up also gets its name accordingly. We name it the lab."
Moon children get to watch the singer hard at work in her laboratory, creating the striking aesthetic for the shoot. "The theme for the video is "army of love," so I definitely wanted to play up the army concept," she explains. "But I didn't want it to be a regular army, because 'Army of Love' stands for the invasion of creativity and beauty, so I decided to take everything army and make the colors into white and pastel colors."
Get a sneak peek of what's in store for Kerli's new 'Army of Love' video below. To learn more about Kerli and the I.L.U movement, visit iamamoonchild.net.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- Find Out Brooke Shields' Beauty Must-Have!
- Pics! Tara Reid and Other Stars Who Have Had Plastic Surgery
- Sleeping on Your Side Causes Premature Aging: How to Solve Sleep Wrinkles!