Kerli Shows Fans Her 'Army of Love' Lab -- Exclusive Video
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 6th 2010 01:15PM
In her new video blog, Kerli goes shopping for materials to make costumes and props for her shoot, grabbing everything from spray paint to rhinestones. "We get some alien-looking work outfits and we become this mad scientist for the three weeks to come," she says. "And the place we set all of this up also gets its name accordingly. We name it the lab."
Moon children get to watch the singer hard at work in her laboratory, creating the striking aesthetic for the shoot. "The theme for the video is "army of love," so I definitely wanted to play up the army concept," she explains. "But I didn't want it to be a regular army, because 'Army of Love' stands for the invasion of creativity and beauty, so I decided to take everything army and make the colors into white and pastel colors."
Get a sneak peek of what's in store for Kerli's new 'Army of Love' video below. To learn more about Kerli and the I.L.U movement, visit iamamoonchild.net.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Extra Scoop: Did Teresa Giudice Spend $10K on Daughter's Music Video?
- Big Change Announced for ?The View'? Are There More Shakeups Ahead?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Designs from Adrianna Papell
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed By Bruce Jenner; Brittany Maynard Pushes Back Death Date: Top 5 Stories
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Go on Babymoon With Prince George in Scotland -- Details
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 14 Million Instagram Followers With a Super Sexy Booty Snap -- See the Pic!