Willow Smith Whips Candy Cane Hair Extensions
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Dec 6th 2010 03:45PM
'Tis the season for elegant curls, fancy updos and candy cane hair extensions!
Willow Smith -- daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith -- sported holiday-themed, red and white braided extensions as she performed at the holiday tree lighting and grand opening of The LA Kings Holiday Ice at LA LIVE on Saturday.
The 10-year-old thrashed her arms and vibrant strands around as she appropriately belted out her hot dance single, 'Whip My Hair.'
It's not the last bit of holiday spirit that we'll see from Willow. She is already set to perform on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve.'
MORE ABOUT Willow Smith
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Willow Smith Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown to be buried next to mom Whitney Houston
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Bella Hadid and mom Yolanda Foster prove apple doesn't fall far from the tree
- Who Snapped the Bobbi Kristina Death Photo?
- Tom Cruise's 'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation' Grosses $121 Million Worldwide in First Weekend
- Exclusive! Watch the Trailer for Bryan Cranston's New Show ‘Sneaky Pete'