Willow Smith Whips Candy Cane Hair Extensions
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Dec 6th 2010 03:45PM
'Tis the season for elegant curls, fancy updos and candy cane hair extensions!
Willow Smith -- daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith -- sported holiday-themed, red and white braided extensions as she performed at the holiday tree lighting and grand opening of The LA Kings Holiday Ice at LA LIVE on Saturday.
The 10-year-old thrashed her arms and vibrant strands around as she appropriately belted out her hot dance single, 'Whip My Hair.'
It's not the last bit of holiday spirit that we'll see from Willow. She is already set to perform on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve.'
MORE ABOUT Willow Smith
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Willow Smith Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'
- Mama June Steps Out with Family, Sex Offender Seen with Mystery Woman
- Nicole Kidman on Rumors She and Keith Urban are Trying for Another Baby
- Miley Cyrus vs. Rihanna: See Their Shocking Skin Show at amfAR Dinner