Tiger Woods Spending Less and Less Time With Kids
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 7th 2010 06:51PM
The Tiger Woods effect is in full swing on the golf course, with the revived star attracting great ratings for last weekend's Chevron World Challenge (up over 170 percent vs. last year, even if he did lose). But off the course and at home, things aren't going so great for the superstar, who's been spending less and less time with his kids.
"Tiger spent Thanksgiving with his two kids, Sam and Charlie, and his mother but hasn't seem much of them since the split," an insider tells me. "They spend most of their time with Elin, who is getting on with her life since the ugly separation."
My source says Elin can't stomach being around Tiger, so she prefers to be elsewhere when he visits the kids.
It was little over a year ago when Tiger crashed his car into a tree outside his Florida hous, setting off the tabloid frenzy that exposed his many indiscretions. Now, one year later both Tiger and his ex have both emerged in public again. Tiger, with his revived spirit on the course (along with a Twitter presence) and Elin was just seen with her children at a church in Boca Raton for St. Lucia's day, an unofficial Swedish holiday.
"Elin wants the children to know their Swedish traditions and learn Swedish," a friend of hers tells me. "One day, she can see herself and the children all moving back to Sweden to be around her family."
MORE ABOUT Tiger Woods
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Tiger Woods Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments