Is Bristol Palin a Bigger Star Than Her Mom Now?
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 9th 2010 07:49AM
Bristol Palin dominated the news this week, with her military-precision responses to slights by Margaret Cho (Sarah made her do 'Dancing With the Stars'), Kathy Griffin (Bristol's chubby) and Keith Olberman (she's a "Worst Person"). All this attention has many wondering, is the daughter a bigger celebrity than her famous mom?
"Without any doubt Bristol is now the biggest star in the Palin household," an A-list Hollywood publicist tells me. "At the moment I would argue she's one of the biggest stars out there."
Easy, now. It's true that Bristol is finally finding her voice (with the help of a speechwriter, as Billy Bush opined this week on 'Access Hollywood') and this added attention along with her success on 'Dancing' has led to a whole host of offers and opportunities for the young mom. Books, reality shows, product endorsements ... you name it, she's been offered it.
One weekly celeb magazine editor tells me Bristol is "the new Kim Kardashian" on the scene.
"She's beautiful and real and not another one of those skinny Hollywood types. Add that she was a teen mom, which is very in right now with the MTV show and all, and you couldn't have written a better or more dramatic personal story. Sarah is yesterday's news. Bristol is today."
Get your Bristol/Kim K 2012 yard signs ready.
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Johnny Depp "Doesn't Give a F--k" About Recent Movie Flops, Says It's "Total Liberation"
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Son Chet Reveals He Is 50 Days Sober After Battling Cocaine Addiction: Read His Message
- Diddy Misses Former Fling Cameron Diaz, Thinks She's the "Sexiest Girl in the World": Details!
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Sia Is "Saddened to Be Getting S--t for Being a 'No-Show'" at Australia's ARIA Awards
- Natalie Dormer Laments "Horrific" Violation of Jennifer Lawrence's Privacy: "People Need to Get a Grip"
- Meet the Two Lucky Turkeys Pardoned by President Barack Obama Just Before Thanksgiving