Is Bristol Palin a Bigger Star Than Her Mom Now?
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 9th 2010 07:49AM
Bristol Palin dominated the news this week, with her military-precision responses to slights by Margaret Cho (Sarah made her do 'Dancing With the Stars'), Kathy Griffin (Bristol's chubby) and Keith Olberman (she's a "Worst Person"). All this attention has many wondering, is the daughter a bigger celebrity than her famous mom?
"Without any doubt Bristol is now the biggest star in the Palin household," an A-list Hollywood publicist tells me. "At the moment I would argue she's one of the biggest stars out there."
Easy, now. It's true that Bristol is finally finding her voice (with the help of a speechwriter, as Billy Bush opined this week on 'Access Hollywood') and this added attention along with her success on 'Dancing' has led to a whole host of offers and opportunities for the young mom. Books, reality shows, product endorsements ... you name it, she's been offered it.
One weekly celeb magazine editor tells me Bristol is "the new Kim Kardashian" on the scene.
"She's beautiful and real and not another one of those skinny Hollywood types. Add that she was a teen mom, which is very in right now with the MTV show and all, and you couldn't have written a better or more dramatic personal story. Sarah is yesterday's news. Bristol is today."
Get your Bristol/Kim K 2012 yard signs ready.
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian, North Have Taught Him to "Shut Up," Compares Past Mistakes to the "Terrible Twos"
- President Obama Remakes Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk," Watch the Viral Video!
- Khloe Kardashian Mocks Fake Scott Disick, Kendall Jenner Affair Story, "I Thought it Was You and I Having the Affair"
- Bruce Jenner show will focus on his 'life changes,' report says
- Man dies on set of Martin Scorsese's ?Silence'
- Justin Bieber addresses his 'arrogant' behavior: 'I'm not who I was'