Kerli Guides Fans Through Her 'Army of Love' Transformation -- Exclusive Video
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 9th 2010 11:00AM
"'Army of Love' is the kind of army that uses integrity love and unity as weapons, and as we picked some super grimy locations to represent the restriction, I really wanted the characters to be completely magical and represent faith," Kerli says of the video concept. "You know, like little beacons of light in the darkness."
In her latest video, the talented singer further demonstrates her innate styling abilities, showing viewers how she transforms models into moon children. Fans also get a sneak peek at Kerli's 'Army of Love' outfit, as well as the lace-adorned boots that took her two weeks to make. Watch the new webisode below, and learn more about Kerli and the I.L.U movement at iamamoonchild.net.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Tim McGraw Reveals How He Scared His Daughter's Boyfriend
- 'Frozen' Feud? Rosie O'Donnell Fires Back at Mayim Bialik
- How Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Makes Sure She Knows About Nude Photos
- Lauren Conrad Kisses William Tell in Wedding Photo; Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Twerk in Racy "Booty" Video: Top 5 Stories
- Joan Rivers' Fashion Police Tribute: Melissa Rivers, Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne, and George Kotsiopoulos Remember the Comedienne
- Madonna's 8-Year-Old Son David Banda Is an Amazing Dancer -- Check Out His Moves!