Kerli Guides Fans Through Her 'Army of Love' Transformation -- Exclusive Video
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 9th 2010 11:00AM
"'Army of Love' is the kind of army that uses integrity love and unity as weapons, and as we picked some super grimy locations to represent the restriction, I really wanted the characters to be completely magical and represent faith," Kerli says of the video concept. "You know, like little beacons of light in the darkness."
In her latest video, the talented singer further demonstrates her innate styling abilities, showing viewers how she transforms models into moon children. Fans also get a sneak peek at Kerli's 'Army of Love' outfit, as well as the lace-adorned boots that took her two weeks to make. Watch the new webisode below, and learn more about Kerli and the I.L.U movement at iamamoonchild.net.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- No, It's Not 'Fight Club 2': Brad Explains That Nasty Cut
- Justin Bieber Crashed Their Prom!
- Bobby Brown Files for Guardianship Over Bobbi Kristina
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Phaedra Parks is Still Married to Apollo Nida "For the Children"