Kerli Guides Fans Through Her 'Army of Love' Transformation -- Exclusive Video
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 9th 2010 11:00AM
"'Army of Love' is the kind of army that uses integrity love and unity as weapons, and as we picked some super grimy locations to represent the restriction, I really wanted the characters to be completely magical and represent faith," Kerli says of the video concept. "You know, like little beacons of light in the darkness."
In her latest video, the talented singer further demonstrates her innate styling abilities, showing viewers how she transforms models into moon children. Fans also get a sneak peek at Kerli's 'Army of Love' outfit, as well as the lace-adorned boots that took her two weeks to make. Watch the new webisode below, and learn more about Kerli and the I.L.U movement at iamamoonchild.net.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Totally insane star baby names
- 'MythBusters' fan favorites Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara axed from show
- Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert on moral grounds
- Entertainment Geekly: 3 stories show why Daredevil is the best superhero
- Do you know what HASN'T happened on ?True Blood'? Take EW's quiz
- Someone on Capitol Hill made rude edits to Laverne Cox's Wikipedia page
- 'Bering Sea Gold' Sneak Peek! What Happens When You're Trapped Under Ice
- Kelsey Grammer Remembers College Pal Robin Williams
- Did Mariah Carey Bar Nick from Talking About Divorce?
- Jill Duggar Pregnant: TLC Star, Derick Dillard Are "So Grateful" For Their "Little Blessing"
- Celebrities Ice Bucket Challenge Videos: What to Wear From Nothing to Everything
- Mariah Carey Is "Focusing on Her Children" and Career Amidst Nick Cannon Marriage Troubles: Statement