Photo: Is Marion Cotillard Engaged?
By Jett Wells Posted Dec 9th 2010 01:17PM
Morocco got some refreshing attention last week from the Marrakech Film Festival, but Academy Award winner Marion Cotillard snagged some of the spotlight by wearing a rock on her finger at the opening ceremony. Photos have surfaced revealing what appears to be an engagement ring on Cotillard's ring finger while she walks next to her boyfriend Guillaume Canet.
There are no confirmed reports from Cotillard or Canet about an engagement, so maybe the French starlet is keeping it hush-hush. Historically, Cotillard and Canet speak very little about their relationship to the media. In fact, they didn't even attend the 2009 Cannes Film Festival on the red carpet together.
Canet, an actor, director and writer, is considered the George Clooney of France these days, which makes Cotillard and Canet one of the premiere French couples. The couple first united while working on the set of French film 'Love Me if You Dare' (2003), then officially began dating in 2007. They've continued to work together ever since with 'The Last Flight' (2009) and 'Les Petits Mouchoirs' (2010).
What do you think? Are they actually engaged?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Totally insane star baby names
- 'MythBusters' fan favorites Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara axed from show
- Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert on moral grounds
- 'Homeland' Producers on How '24' "Islamophobia" Concerns Inspired the Show
- Emmys: 'Breaking Bad' Writer on "Overwhelming" Episode and Battling Vince Gilligan
- Emmys: Host Seth Meyers Reveals How Show Could Go "Terribly Wrong"
- Entertainment Geekly: 3 stories show why Daredevil is the best superhero
- Do you know what HASN'T happened on ?True Blood'? Take EW's quiz
- Someone on Capitol Hill made rude edits to Laverne Cox's Wikipedia page
- Fangs Out! A Teaser for 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Arrives (VIDEO)
- 'If I Stay' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Weepy Romance
- Remember That Time Bane Crashed a Couple's Wedding? (PHOTO)