Photo: Is Marion Cotillard Engaged?
By Jett Wells Posted Dec 9th 2010 01:17PM
Morocco got some refreshing attention last week from the Marrakech Film Festival, but Academy Award winner Marion Cotillard snagged some of the spotlight by wearing a rock on her finger at the opening ceremony. Photos have surfaced revealing what appears to be an engagement ring on Cotillard's ring finger while she walks next to her boyfriend Guillaume Canet.
There are no confirmed reports from Cotillard or Canet about an engagement, so maybe the French starlet is keeping it hush-hush. Historically, Cotillard and Canet speak very little about their relationship to the media. In fact, they didn't even attend the 2009 Cannes Film Festival on the red carpet together.
Canet, an actor, director and writer, is considered the George Clooney of France these days, which makes Cotillard and Canet one of the premiere French couples. The couple first united while working on the set of French film 'Love Me if You Dare' (2003), then officially began dating in 2007. They've continued to work together ever since with 'The Last Flight' (2009) and 'Les Petits Mouchoirs' (2010).
What do you think? Are they actually engaged?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- HBO Now: Movies, TV Coming and Going in September
- Tila Tequila "Removed" From 'Celebrity Big Brother' Reportedly Due to Past Nazi Remarks
- 'Dark Matter' Boss on the Finale and Season 2: "The Past Comes Back to Haunt"
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Quiz: Match the Al Pacino Movie With His Screaming Face
- New 'Game of Thrones' Theory: [Spoilers] Is Jon Snow's Twin Sister
- 10 WTF Moments In MTV Video Music Awards History