Photo: Is Marion Cotillard Engaged?
By Jett Wells Posted Dec 9th 2010 01:17PM
Morocco got some refreshing attention last week from the Marrakech Film Festival, but Academy Award winner Marion Cotillard snagged some of the spotlight by wearing a rock on her finger at the opening ceremony. Photos have surfaced revealing what appears to be an engagement ring on Cotillard's ring finger while she walks next to her boyfriend Guillaume Canet.
There are no confirmed reports from Cotillard or Canet about an engagement, so maybe the French starlet is keeping it hush-hush. Historically, Cotillard and Canet speak very little about their relationship to the media. In fact, they didn't even attend the 2009 Cannes Film Festival on the red carpet together.
Canet, an actor, director and writer, is considered the George Clooney of France these days, which makes Cotillard and Canet one of the premiere French couples. The couple first united while working on the set of French film 'Love Me if You Dare' (2003), then officially began dating in 2007. They've continued to work together ever since with 'The Last Flight' (2009) and 'Les Petits Mouchoirs' (2010).
What do you think? Are they actually engaged?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The roles that got away
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon heading to space?
- Documentary Covers Protest, Boycott of a New England Grocery Chain
- Netflix's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': What the Critics Are Saying
- 'Doctor Who' Companion Was on Her Way Out, But Changed Her Mind
- Best of Late Night TV: Chris Hemsworth's Musical Beers and Naomi Watts' Crazy Hometown (VIDEO)
- Recap of The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 14: T. Earl King VI
- Harrison Ford Injured in Plane Crash