Photo: Is Marion Cotillard Engaged?
By Jett Wells Posted Dec 9th 2010 01:17PM
Morocco got some refreshing attention last week from the Marrakech Film Festival, but Academy Award winner Marion Cotillard snagged some of the spotlight by wearing a rock on her finger at the opening ceremony. Photos have surfaced revealing what appears to be an engagement ring on Cotillard's ring finger while she walks next to her boyfriend Guillaume Canet.
There are no confirmed reports from Cotillard or Canet about an engagement, so maybe the French starlet is keeping it hush-hush. Historically, Cotillard and Canet speak very little about their relationship to the media. In fact, they didn't even attend the 2009 Cannes Film Festival on the red carpet together.
Canet, an actor, director and writer, is considered the George Clooney of France these days, which makes Cotillard and Canet one of the premiere French couples. The couple first united while working on the set of French film 'Love Me if You Dare' (2003), then officially began dating in 2007. They've continued to work together ever since with 'The Last Flight' (2009) and 'Les Petits Mouchoirs' (2010).
What do you think? Are they actually engaged?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- Taylor Swift avoids 'Bad Blood' with Houston Astros
- Flavor Flav fires his 2nd lawyer in New York traffic case; lawyers say plea deal revoked
- TV Land's 'The Soul Man' to End After Season 5
- Terry O'Quinn Boards 'Secrets and Lies' Season 2
- Michael Moore Reveals New Movie 'Where to Invade Next'
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- TCA: Netflix Filming Keith Richards Documentary, Renews 'Bojack Horseman'
- Diane Keaton Cast as Nun in HBO's 'Young Pope'
- You Need to Go to This 'Breaking Bad'-Themed Coffee Shop in Istanbul