Kardashians, Jay-Z and Justin Bieber All Make Great Gifts
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Dec 10th 2010 02:01PM
PopEater's gift guide will have your celebrity-obsessed friends and family singing your praises as they unwrap star-branded swag this holiday season. From those wanting to keep up with the Kardashians in the most literal sense to Lady Gaga's "Little Monsters," there's something for everyone.
You may think that if you've read one celebrity memoir, you've read them all, but that's not the case when it comes to these page-turners. Khloe Kardashian confessed to feeling "disgusted" after losing her virginity at age 14 in the pages of 'Kardashian Konfidential,' and Jay-Z's book 'Decoded' was included in Oprah's envy-inducing list of 'Ultimate Favorite Things.'
Even Justin Bieber gave fans something something to look forward to this holiday season -- the pop star's One Less Lonely Girl nail polish collection for Nicole by OPI.
See PopEater's entire celebrity gift guide after the jump!
Mariah Carey's 1994 hit 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' made her eternally synonymous with Christmas. Picking right up where she left off, the queen of Christmas music has released a brand new album, 'Merry Christmas II You.' The record includes four original songs written by Carey, including 'Oh Santa!', the album's first single. Add a few tracks to your iPod and prepare to get into the holiday spirit, Mariah-style.
Anyone infatuated with pop culture will tell you that Kim Kardashian has had one heck of a year. She's posed nude, been immortalized in wax and has been linked to Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry. To top it all off, she's co-written a juicy tell-all, 'Kardashian Konfidential,' with sisters Kourtney and Khloe.
The most exciting thing fans will get (next to a baby with Beyonce, that's on our wish list!) from Jay-Z this Christmas is the rapper's new book, 'Decoded.' Explaining why she chose it for her epic 'Ultimate Favorite Things' list, Oprah commented that 'Decoded' has given her "a whole new perspective and context -- and many aha! moments -- about the culture of this music." Adding that "if you know anybody who loves hip-hop, they are going to love this book."
Fans of AMC's award-winning drama 'Mad Men' won't be disappointed with 'Sterling's Gold: Wit & Wisdom of an Ad Man,' the memoir of fictional silver fox Roger Sterling. Chock full of insightful and hilarious Sterling quotes (see: "Remember, when God closes a door, he opens a dress"), 'Sterling's Gold' will have your family laughing long after the last present is opened.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino of 'Jersey Shore' is banking on his namesake with the release of his new DVD, 'The Situation Workout.' Judging from 'The Situation Workout' blooper reel, The Situation laughs himself all the way to incredible abs. A perfect way to tell your gym-obsessed friends to lighten up on the "G" in "GTL."
You may recognize Phillip Bloch from his appearances as a guest judge on 'America's Next Top Model' or as a fashion and pop culture commentator on VH1, E! and CNN. The bubbly stylist, who's worked with Jennifer Lopez and the late Michael Jackson, gathered his shopping and style tips to create 'The Shopping Diet,' a guide to looking fabulous while staying frugal. As an added bonus, Barney's creative director Simon Doonan prefaces 'The Shopping Diet' with a foreword that will make even the fiercest fashionista smile.
Justin Bieber's One Less Lonely Girl nail polish collection for Nicole by OPI isn't exactly the most expected partnership, but what "Belieber" doesn't want add a touch of the pop singer to their everyday routine? And what better place than on their nails? Inspired by Bieber's hit songs, the collection includes: One Less Lonely Glitter (lavender), Prized Possession Purple (grape), Give Me The First Dance (silver), Me + Blue (dark blue), OMB! (bright red), and Step 2 the Beat of My Heart (heart-shaped glitter).
If you're a Lady Gaga fan, you know the singer swoons over her fan base, whom she affectionately refers to as her "Little Monsters." Gaga teamed up with Dr. Dre to create the Lady Gaga Heartbeats in-ear headphones. The futuristic ear buds are a daily dose of Gaga for those who can't get away with wearing a meat dress to work.
Need more inspiration to help kick start your shopping? Visit our friends at AOL Shopping!
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Holiday
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Khloe Kardashian Jokingly Blames Pregnant Sister Kourtney For Her Weight Gain
- Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl ? Where's Her Wedding Ring?!
- Sarah Palin's Haggard And Without Wedding Ring Post Alleged Brawl
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- CoverGirl Model Given a Black Eye in Ad Photoshopped to Protest the NFL After Ray Rice Domestic Abuse Debacle
- Robin Thicke Lawyer: Singer Is Being "Exploited" After Admitting "Personal Vulnerability"
- Elmo and Cookie Monster Sound Off on Sesame Street's Best Guest Stars While Revealing Their Shocking Celebrity Crushes