Eight Is Enough: Multiple Lady Gaga Wax Figures Debut
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 10th 2010 02:20PM
Wax on, Lady Gaga. And on and on and on...
Eight separate wax figures were created as the new star attractions at Madame Tussauds branches in New York, Las Vegas and Hollywood as well as international branches in London, Shanghai, Berlin, Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
In typical Gaga style, the statues are all different, showing off multiple looks from the singer's eclectic and ever-changing wardrobe.
Edward Fuller, the general manager of Madame Tussauds, says, "The demand to include Lady Gaga has been overwhelming and we are more than happy to oblige. It's been quite a challenge to keep details of eight figure launches top secret, but the fans certainly seem to have enjoyed the intrigue."
Pop Stars In Wax
A wax figure of Michael Jackson is unveiled at Madame Tussauds Hollywood in Los Angeles. Click to See More Stars on Wax >>>
Kristian Dowling, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- How do you track down 21,000 copies of one hacked nude photo?
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Video! Paula Deen on Life After the Scandal, and Plans for New Network
- 'The Voice' Premiere! The Best of the Blind Auditions So Far
- Jada Pinkett Smith Is Smokin' Hot and Ready to Join ?Magic Mike XXL'