Eight Is Enough: Multiple Lady Gaga Wax Figures Debut
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 10th 2010 02:20PM
Wax on, Lady Gaga. And on and on and on...
Eight separate wax figures were created as the new star attractions at Madame Tussauds branches in New York, Las Vegas and Hollywood as well as international branches in London, Shanghai, Berlin, Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
In typical Gaga style, the statues are all different, showing off multiple looks from the singer's eclectic and ever-changing wardrobe.
Edward Fuller, the general manager of Madame Tussauds, says, "The demand to include Lady Gaga has been overwhelming and we are more than happy to oblige. It's been quite a challenge to keep details of eight figure launches top secret, but the fans certainly seem to have enjoyed the intrigue."
Pop Stars In Wax
A wax figure of Michael Jackson is unveiled at Madame Tussauds Hollywood in Los Angeles. Click to See More Stars on Wax >>>
Kristian Dowling, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Teresa, Joe Giudice Celebrate Daughter Gia's Cheerleading Win After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges: Pictures
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Watches The Voice
- Jaden Smith Battles Penelope Disick in Adorable Staring Contest: See the Precious Picture