Eight Is Enough: Multiple Lady Gaga Wax Figures Debut
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 10th 2010 02:20PM
Wax on, Lady Gaga. And on and on and on...
Eight separate wax figures were created as the new star attractions at Madame Tussauds branches in New York, Las Vegas and Hollywood as well as international branches in London, Shanghai, Berlin, Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
In typical Gaga style, the statues are all different, showing off multiple looks from the singer's eclectic and ever-changing wardrobe.
Edward Fuller, the general manager of Madame Tussauds, says, "The demand to include Lady Gaga has been overwhelming and we are more than happy to oblige. It's been quite a challenge to keep details of eight figure launches top secret, but the fans certainly seem to have enjoyed the intrigue."
Pop Stars In Wax
A wax figure of Michael Jackson is unveiled at Madame Tussauds Hollywood in Los Angeles. Click to See More Stars on Wax >>>
Kristian Dowling, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls
- Christina Aguilera Poses Nude While Pregnant; Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Naked Instagram: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Zoe Saldana Defends Crossroads Costar Britney Spears After Auto-Tune Controversy: She's "an Abundance" of Good Energy
- Justin Bieber Celebrates Riccardo Tisci's Birthday With Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner -- See the Pics!