Is Neve Campbell Dating the Old Spice Guy?
By Jett Wells Posted Dec 10th 2010 04:02PM
That's right, Campbell is allegedly dating Isaiah Mustafa, AKA the guy from the Old Spice commercials.
According to Us Weekly (via Hollywood Life), Campbell has been spotted with Mustafa on several occasions. Campbell divorced her husband of three years in June.
"They're dating," a source told Us Weekly. "Neve is really happy."
Mustafa, a former NFL player, is slated to make his next big screen appearances in 'Horrible Bosses' and Tyler Perry's 'Madea's Big Happy Family' next year. He signed a talent deal with NBC in June. Campbell's long-awaited 'Scream 4' comes out on April 15.
See PopEater's face-to-face chat with Isaiah Mustafa:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- BBC Says It Might Start Charging BSkyB for Channels
- Cannes: Norwegian Oil Thriller 'Pioneer' Sells Wide
- Universal Channel to Launch in Germany
- ?Fast & Furious 6? star Michelle Rodriguez wishes there were better female superheroes
- Helen Mirren plays Queen to fulfill dying boy's wish
- Oops! A Psy lookalike hung out with a bunch of real celebrities at Cannes
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Weekend Movies: 'The Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6,' & 'Epic' (VIDEO)
- 'Dazed and Confused' Sequel: Richard Linklater Says It May Shoot This Fall
- 'The Hangover Part 3' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About the Comedy Sequel