Carnie Wilson Doesn't Care If You Think She's Fat
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 10th 2010 06:00PM
"I'm fat as f**k, what can I say?" she told me when all the beauties stopped by a taping of my new HDNet talk show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "You know, after all these years, it's just like we are who we are and it's a struggle for me and sometimes I'm heavier and sometimes I'm thinner."
No questions were off limits in my chat with the girls. Why did Carnie turn down 'Dancing With the Stars'? Who has the loudest voice in the group? Which Baldwin brother would Wendy Wilson most like to kiss? You can see the relief on the face Chynna Phillips, who is married to Billy Baldwin.
To see my entire interview with Carnie, Wendy and Chyna, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Also don't forget to snatch up a copy of Wilson Phillips' 'Christmas in Harmony'!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'
- Ryan Phillippe Disses His Own Career: "I've Made 30-Plus Films," "Five of Them Are Good"