Carnie Wilson Doesn't Care If You Think She's Fat
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 10th 2010 06:00PM
"I'm fat as f**k, what can I say?" she told me when all the beauties stopped by a taping of my new HDNet talk show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "You know, after all these years, it's just like we are who we are and it's a struggle for me and sometimes I'm heavier and sometimes I'm thinner."
No questions were off limits in my chat with the girls. Why did Carnie turn down 'Dancing With the Stars'? Who has the loudest voice in the group? Which Baldwin brother would Wendy Wilson most like to kiss? You can see the relief on the face Chynna Phillips, who is married to Billy Baldwin.
To see my entire interview with Carnie, Wendy and Chyna, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Also don't forget to snatch up a copy of Wilson Phillips' 'Christmas in Harmony'!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Zac Efron Opens Up to Bear Grylls About Why He Entered Rehab
- Lady Gaga's Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ?Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall's Bedroom Confession