Carnie Wilson Doesn't Care If You Think She's Fat
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 10th 2010 06:00PM
"I'm fat as f**k, what can I say?" she told me when all the beauties stopped by a taping of my new HDNet talk show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "You know, after all these years, it's just like we are who we are and it's a struggle for me and sometimes I'm heavier and sometimes I'm thinner."
No questions were off limits in my chat with the girls. Why did Carnie turn down 'Dancing With the Stars'? Who has the loudest voice in the group? Which Baldwin brother would Wendy Wilson most like to kiss? You can see the relief on the face Chynna Phillips, who is married to Billy Baldwin.
To see my entire interview with Carnie, Wendy and Chyna, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Also don't forget to snatch up a copy of Wilson Phillips' 'Christmas in Harmony'!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- Former 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' star Benzino arrested at airport for having loaded gun in bag
- Celebrity Feud: Brandi Glanville Calls Kenya Moore ?Frightening,' Kenya Fires Back
- Extreme Beauty! Farrah Abraham Wants What Kind of Implants?
- Chris Pratt as the Next Indiana Jones? It Could Totally Work If He Wants It
- Domino's Sriracha Sadomasochistic Pizza Ad Surfaces Online, Features a Tongue Gagged and Bound in Leather Lingerie and It's Terrifying
- Keri Russell Risks Major Wipeout in the Snow While Wearing Red High Heels: See a GIF of Her Impressive Balancing Act
- Demi Lovato Lets Wilmer Valderrama, Puppy Sleep in Her Lap: "I'm the Luckiest Woman in the World"