Carnie Wilson Doesn't Care If You Think She's Fat
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 10th 2010 06:00PM
"I'm fat as f**k, what can I say?" she told me when all the beauties stopped by a taping of my new HDNet talk show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "You know, after all these years, it's just like we are who we are and it's a struggle for me and sometimes I'm heavier and sometimes I'm thinner."
No questions were off limits in my chat with the girls. Why did Carnie turn down 'Dancing With the Stars'? Who has the loudest voice in the group? Which Baldwin brother would Wendy Wilson most like to kiss? You can see the relief on the face Chynna Phillips, who is married to Billy Baldwin.
To see my entire interview with Carnie, Wendy and Chyna, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Also don't forget to snatch up a copy of Wilson Phillips' 'Christmas in Harmony'!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Jep Robertson speaks out on mysterious illness
- Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice of corseting?
- Shock Report: Why Mama June Really Wanted Anna to Join 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- Annie Lennox Gives Rare Interview on Her Upcoming Album 'Nostalgia'
- Amanda Bynes Released from Psych Hold, Spotted Alone on Sunset Blvd.
- Good Morning America Stars Channel Prince George, Frozen's Elsa, Maleficent for Halloween: See Their Costumes!
- Katy Perry's Flamin' Hot Cheeto Halloween Costume Might Make You Hungry
- Meredith Vieira Goes as Amal Alamuddin, Too! Is Her Costume Better Than Ellen DeGeneres' Version?