Oprah's New Trailer Showcases Her OWN Stars
By Christine Fenno Posted Dec 13th 2010 09:10AM
Oprah Winfrey's OWN network launches Jan. 1, and the first trailer showcasing the network's programming slate serves up a potluck stew of stars -- everyone from Black Eyed Peas maestro will.i.am (who contributes the single 'Own It' as a network anthem), Wynonna Judd and her mama Naomi (starring in the original OWN series 'The Judds'), Fergie, the fallen Duchess of York ('Finding Sarah'), Carson Kressley, Nancy O'Dell, Suze Orman, Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil McGraw and more. Plus: lots of hugs, makeovers and learning.
A series called 'Masterclass' will air documentary-style interviews with icons at the top of their field, including Maya Angelou, Jay-Z and Diane Sawyer. The network also promises 'Why Not? With Shania Twain,' 'Ryan and Tatum: The O'Neals,' 'Our America with Lisa Ling' and 'The Gayle King Show.'
One thing's for sure, Oprah means business. Watch the clip here:
MORE ABOUT Oprah Winfrey
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Oprah Winfrey Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- North West Gets a Fabulous Makeover From Aunt Khloe Kardashian: Picture
- Ariana Grande Kisses Boyfriend Big Sean in Sexy New Photos
- Kourtney Kardashian Hints at Scott Disick Relationship Trouble With New Instagram
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship