Behind the Scenes with AJ McLean and Michael Gladis [Video]
By Ben Trivett Posted Dec 13th 2010 06:00PM
Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields was up to no good when he got together with Backstreet Boy AJ McLean, former 'Mad Men' star Michael Gladis and actress Lauren Hanawalt. As if putting a Backstreet Boy into a Halo suit wasn't enough, McLean and Gladis got themselves into a bit of trouble with some sharp objects on the set.
"Normally, when I do the costume shots, I don't like to tell people who's in them, but I thought this one was especially funny since it was AJ," Tyler tells PopEater.
What's next for this eclectic artist? New Kids on the Block wrestling with the cast of 'Boardwalk Empire'? Check out our exclusive behind-the-scenes video from the shoot as well as more fantastic photos after the jump.
PHOTOS: A Mad Man Vs A Backstreet Boy
Click for More Pics From the Shoot >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Miley Cyrus Hosts SNL Season 41 Premiere: Taylor Swift's Squad, Hillary Clinton, and More Best Sketches
- Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story: 10 Best Revelations, Including How Tori Spelling Had Shannen Doherty's Back
- Selma Blair on Playing Kris Jenner in American Crime Story: "I Don't Have Enough Good Things to Say About Her"