Cher Shows Off Hot Red Hair in Europe
By Zach Dionne Posted Dec 14th 2010 09:14AM
Ditching her dark locks for something
Rihanna went red in September and hasn't looked back since, donning many different styles -- gorgeous curls, a stunning braid, and super-straight and super-long -- but keeping the brilliant color throughout. Our friends at Styelist noted Rihanna's red locks even inspired some Paris Fashion Week copycats. Maybe Cher's big change will do the same.
Cher's starring role in 'Burlesque' marks her first time on the big screen since 2003's 'Stuck on You.' She plays opposite Christina Aguilera. The film just scored a Golden Globe nomination for best picture musical or comedy.
What do you think of Cher as a redhead? Tell us in the comments!
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Cher
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Cher Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Olivia Wilde Says Her Post-Baby Body Is "Soft" Like When She "Discovered Krispy Kreme and Pot"
- Younger's Costume Designer Wasn't Convinced She Could Make 40-Year-Old Sutton Foster Look 26: "I'm Not a Magician!"
- Renewed TV Shows for the 2015-16 Season: New Girl, Game of Thrones, Arrow, and More!