Cher Shows Off Hot Red Hair in Europe
By Zach Dionne Posted Dec 14th 2010 09:14AM
Ditching her dark locks for something
Rihanna went red in September and hasn't looked back since, donning many different styles -- gorgeous curls, a stunning braid, and super-straight and super-long -- but keeping the brilliant color throughout. Our friends at Styelist noted Rihanna's red locks even inspired some Paris Fashion Week copycats. Maybe Cher's big change will do the same.
Cher's starring role in 'Burlesque' marks her first time on the big screen since 2003's 'Stuck on You.' She plays opposite Christina Aguilera. The film just scored a Golden Globe nomination for best picture musical or comedy.
What do you think of Cher as a redhead? Tell us in the comments!
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Cher
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Cher Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Bethenny Frankel Returning to Real Housewives of New York City; Alyssa Milano Leaving Mistresses: Top 5 Stories
- Porsha Williams Says She Was "Blindsided" by Real Housewives Demotion: It's Time to "Spread My Wings"
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect
- ?Hank Is Not Gay!' ? Kendra Wilkinson Will Move On With Husband Hank Baskett Despite Cheating Allegations ? ?He Deserves Forgiveness'
- Trashed & Making A Splash! Amanda Bynes ?Drunk' On Rooftop Of West Hollywood Hotel Following DUI Arrest
- Bethenny's Back! Frankel Returning To ?Real Housewives Of New York City'