January Jones Bares All in New Versace Ads
By Amber James Posted Dec 14th 2010 02:55PM
January Jones loves accessories, but apparently not clothes. The 'Mad Men' actress poses completely nude, covered up by a well positioned hand bag for the Spring/Summer campaign for Versace accessories. Under the creative direction of Donatella Versace, the black and white images show the actress' sophisticated beauty.
"I am always on the lookout for the next Versace blonde and in January, I feel I have found a perfect Versace woman for the 21st century. She is chic and elegant but deeply sensual too -- it is a 'dramatic' combination," Donatella Versace said in a press release.
The photos were shot in London by Mario Testino -- the celebrity photographer who recently photographed Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal engagement portraits. Testino was a favorite photographer of William's late mother, Princess Diana.
January Jones Snapshots
January Jones attends the Versace Womenswear S/S 2011 show during Milan Fashion Week.
MORE ABOUT January Jones
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about January Jones Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lea Michele Strips Down to Her Little Red Riding Hood Bustier to Show Off Her Teeny Waistline: See Her Sexy Halloween Costume
- Maria Menounos Dressed Up as Kelly Kapowski for Halloween, Winning Our Vote for Best Throwback Costume
- Courteney Cox Masters Creepy Annabelle Doll Costume With Fiance Johnny McDaid -- See the Scary Pics!
- ‘I Could Barely Look At Her!’ Andy Cohen Says He Cried While Taping Teresa Giudice’s ‘Last’‘RHONJ’ Reunion
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers