January Jones Bares All in New Versace Ads
By Amber James Posted Dec 14th 2010 02:55PM
January Jones loves accessories, but apparently not clothes. The 'Mad Men' actress poses completely nude, covered up by a well positioned hand bag for the Spring/Summer campaign for Versace accessories. Under the creative direction of Donatella Versace, the black and white images show the actress' sophisticated beauty.
"I am always on the lookout for the next Versace blonde and in January, I feel I have found a perfect Versace woman for the 21st century. She is chic and elegant but deeply sensual too -- it is a 'dramatic' combination," Donatella Versace said in a press release.
The photos were shot in London by Mario Testino -- the celebrity photographer who recently photographed Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal engagement portraits. Testino was a favorite photographer of William's late mother, Princess Diana.
January Jones Snapshots
January Jones attends the Versace Womenswear S/S 2011 show during Milan Fashion Week.
MORE ABOUT January Jones
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about January Jones Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will Smith: My Children Aren't My Slaves, "Property"
- Write a Fashion Police Caption for Mya
- Rosario Dawson Flashes Underwear, Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at Cannes
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Miranda Kerr's Nip Slip, Eva Longoria Goes Commado and More: See 2013's Best Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Brit Marling, Alexander Skarsgård Talk "Steamy Love Scenes" in The East; Plus, True Blood Tidbits
- Maya Rudolph and Danny McBride Recreate the Best Awkward Family Photos in GQ—Check it Out!