January Jones Bares All in New Versace Ads
By Amber James Posted Dec 14th 2010 02:55PM
January Jones loves accessories, but apparently not clothes. The 'Mad Men' actress poses completely nude, covered up by a well positioned hand bag for the Spring/Summer campaign for Versace accessories. Under the creative direction of Donatella Versace, the black and white images show the actress' sophisticated beauty.
"I am always on the lookout for the next Versace blonde and in January, I feel I have found a perfect Versace woman for the 21st century. She is chic and elegant but deeply sensual too -- it is a 'dramatic' combination," Donatella Versace said in a press release.
The photos were shot in London by Mario Testino -- the celebrity photographer who recently photographed Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal engagement portraits. Testino was a favorite photographer of William's late mother, Princess Diana.
January Jones Snapshots
January Jones attends the Versace Womenswear S/S 2011 show during Milan Fashion Week.
MORE ABOUT January Jones
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about January Jones Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus, Patrick Schwarzenegger Lick Each Other in Photobooth Pics
- Angelina Jolie Considering a Movie into Politics, "If I Felt I Could Really Make A Difference, Yes."
- Diem Brown's Love Chris "CT" Tamburello Proposed Five Days Before Her Death; Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex With Hugh Hefner: Top 5 Stories
- Tori Spelling Decides To Have Rock-Hard, ?Expired' Breast Implants Removed, As Marriage To Dean McDermott Continues Downward Spiral
- 8 things you didn't know about Miranda Lambert
- Reba McEntire: I always have more to learn
- Celebrity weight loss winners