Playmate Jayde Nicole Settles Lawsuit With Joe Francis
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 15th 2010 07:11PM
The playmate has settled her lawsuit with the 'Girls Gone Wild' founder, whom she had previously accused of assaulting her at Hollywood's Guys and Dolls nightclub in the summer of 2009. As a condition of their agreement, both parties must refrain from discussing the terms of the settlement.
RadarOnline reports that although Nicole once had the full support of her former flame, Brody Jenner, who corroborated her account of the attack, she is now incensed because Jenner has apologized to Francis and is now denying that the assault took place.
Following the incident last year, Jenner, who reportedly punched Francis and was subsequently tased, tweeted, "Joe Francis beat up my lady this morning for no reason! Pulled her to the ground, punched & kicked her..what does that say about him. How can you call yourself a man when you beat up a girl?? Joe Francis is a piece of sh*t. Joe Francis needs to be in jail!!!"
Jenner is now singing a different tune, however. In an apology letter to Francis, the former 'Hills' star wrote, "I would like to acknowledge for the record that media reports that you beat up Jayde Nicole that night were completely inaccurate. I have always known you to be a gentleman and I'm very sorry that you were wrongly accused that night."
According to a Radar source, Jenner, who had filed his own assault suit against the 'Girls Gone Wild' founder, settled on the condition he issue a written apology to Francis.
"While Nicole is happy that this is over once and for all, she feels she would never have placed herself in a situation where she had to write a public apology like her former boyfriend did" says the source.
Check out the security footage of the incident below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck's Penis in Gone Girl: Us Weekly's Film Critic Missed It? Twice!
- Jennifer Garner Does Hilariously Bad Impression of Whiny Ben Affleck, Says She Met George Clooney With Lice
- Selena Gomez Is Caught With Her Fly Down at LAX: See the Wardrobe Malfunction!
- Lecrae: I put faith in hip-hop
- 'Crotch grab challenge' starting to go viral with celebrities
- Hollywood's rush to 'the rapture'
- Parenthood's Upcoming Death: "We're All Afraid of it," Monica Potter Admits
- Gone Girl Review Roundup: Critics (Mostly) Like Ben Affleck Thriller, But Is it "Misogynistic"?
- Why "Huckleberry Quinn" Will Definitely Be a Trending Topic During Tonight's Episode of Scandal