Joy Behar and Bill O'Reilly's Hilarious Christmas Card
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 17th 2010 05:40PM
Joy Behar sure has a great sense of humor. This year, 'The Joy Behar Show' booking team brought cheer to all with a photoshopped Christmas card of Joy and Bill O'Reilly caught in a warm embrace. The photo has everyone howling with laughter.
In case you forgot, Joy stormed off the set of 'The View' following several controversial remarks from Bill, who insisted it would be "inappropriate" to have a Muslim place of worship so close to Ground Zero. The heated discussion went back and forth, but the blowout came after he said, "Muslims killed us on 9/11." As Bill continued to argue, the enraged host walked off the set.
Over the weekend, Behar and the outspoken 'O'Reilly Factor' star came face-to-face at President Obama's Christmas party at the White House, and she said they were able to move beyond their bitter feud. The card is completely genius, but I can't wait to see how Bill reacts.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adam Brody Talks Wife Leighton Meester, Kissing Rachel Bilson on The OC
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized, Celebs Send Get Well Wishes to Ailing Comedienne
- Ariana Grande: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- NYPD Investigating ?X-Men' Director Bryan Singer For Another Alleged Sex Crime
- Ri-Jected? Rihanna ?Slighted' By Jay Z After He Flaked On Concert Appearance, Says Source ? Inside The Roc Nation ?Drama’
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' after being rushed to hospital, daughter says
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' recap: Rimes tricks paparazzi into snapping her naughty purse
- Former Playboy model jailed in Australia for role in drug smuggling ring
- Lena Dunham Woke Up Like This, Is No Beyoncé
- Mike Myers Shares First Pics of Son Spike and Daughter Sunday on The Late Show With David Letterman!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Together Forever: Love Letters, Naughty Weekends and More Reasons Why Their Marriage Will Last