Joy Behar and Bill O'Reilly's Hilarious Christmas Card
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 17th 2010 05:40PM
Joy Behar sure has a great sense of humor. This year, 'The Joy Behar Show' booking team brought cheer to all with a photoshopped Christmas card of Joy and Bill O'Reilly caught in a warm embrace. The photo has everyone howling with laughter.
In case you forgot, Joy stormed off the set of 'The View' following several controversial remarks from Bill, who insisted it would be "inappropriate" to have a Muslim place of worship so close to Ground Zero. The heated discussion went back and forth, but the blowout came after he said, "Muslims killed us on 9/11." As Bill continued to argue, the enraged host walked off the set.
Over the weekend, Behar and the outspoken 'O'Reilly Factor' star came face-to-face at President Obama's Christmas party at the White House, and she said they were able to move beyond their bitter feud. The card is completely genius, but I can't wait to see how Bill reacts.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Polly Bergen Dead: Actress and Singer Dies at 84
- George Clooney Will Wear Giorgio Armani Tux to Wed Amal Alamuddin
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Mama June, Sugar Bear Ditch Commitment Rings After Separation News: Pictures
- New Shocker: Bruce Jenner Appears To Wear Spanx For Golf Outing SEE The Jaw-Dropping Photos
- Kim's Worst Nightmare: Racy Naked Selfies Of Kardashian Leak Online
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Prince William Gives Health Update on Pregnant Kate Middleton During Visit to Malta
- Sugar Bear Goes Paintballing With Honey Boo Boo and Her Sisters One Day After Announcing Split From Mama June
- Kendall Jenner Is Unstoppable at Milan Fashion Week—See Her Latest Looks From the Runway!