Joy Behar and Bill O'Reilly's Hilarious Christmas Card
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 17th 2010 05:40PM
Joy Behar sure has a great sense of humor. This year, 'The Joy Behar Show' booking team brought cheer to all with a photoshopped Christmas card of Joy and Bill O'Reilly caught in a warm embrace. The photo has everyone howling with laughter.
In case you forgot, Joy stormed off the set of 'The View' following several controversial remarks from Bill, who insisted it would be "inappropriate" to have a Muslim place of worship so close to Ground Zero. The heated discussion went back and forth, but the blowout came after he said, "Muslims killed us on 9/11." As Bill continued to argue, the enraged host walked off the set.
Over the weekend, Behar and the outspoken 'O'Reilly Factor' star came face-to-face at President Obama's Christmas party at the White House, and she said they were able to move beyond their bitter feud. The card is completely genius, but I can't wait to see how Bill reacts.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!