Zac Hanson Welcomes Second Child
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 17th 2010 02:48PM
Hanson, 25, and his wife of four years, Kate, welcomed daughter Junia Rose Ruth on Wednesday. The 8 lb., 7 oz. baby girl joins the couple's son, Shepherd, 2 1/2, and six cousins, the children of Hanson bandmates and brothers, Isaac and Taylor.
Zac told PEOPLE of his daughter, "We couldn't imagine a better Christmas gift than this sweet little girl."
The delighted father said of the addition to the family, "In just the short time she's been here, she's enriched our family and our lives beyond measure... We're looking forward to celebrating the season with our family and introducing her to everyone."
Despite the ever-growing Hanson clan, Zac joked that he and his brothers "have no intentions to battle the Osmonds in any way."
So will there be more children in the future for Zac and Kate? It seems likely, according to the proud papa, who called having children 'the most romantic thing we've ever done."
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Extra Scoop: Did Teresa Giudice Spend $10K on Daughter's Music Video?
- Big Change Announced for ?The View'? Are There More Shakeups Ahead?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Designs from Adrianna Papell
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed By Bruce Jenner; Brittany Maynard Pushes Back Death Date: Top 5 Stories
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Go on Babymoon With Prince George in Scotland -- Details
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 14 Million Instagram Followers With a Super Sexy Booty Snap -- See the Pic!