Zac Hanson Welcomes Second Child
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 17th 2010 02:48PM
Hanson, 25, and his wife of four years, Kate, welcomed daughter Junia Rose Ruth on Wednesday. The 8 lb., 7 oz. baby girl joins the couple's son, Shepherd, 2 1/2, and six cousins, the children of Hanson bandmates and brothers, Isaac and Taylor.
Zac told PEOPLE of his daughter, "We couldn't imagine a better Christmas gift than this sweet little girl."
The delighted father said of the addition to the family, "In just the short time she's been here, she's enriched our family and our lives beyond measure... We're looking forward to celebrating the season with our family and introducing her to everyone."
Despite the ever-growing Hanson clan, Zac joked that he and his brothers "have no intentions to battle the Osmonds in any way."
So will there be more children in the future for Zac and Kate? It seems likely, according to the proud papa, who called having children 'the most romantic thing we've ever done."
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Giuliana Rancic shows off bikini body after being criticized for thin frame
- Natalie Imbruglia did 'crazy stuff' after her divorce
- Mariah Carey slams 'American Idol,' calls show 'fake'
- Extra Scoop: Tracy Morgan Steps Out for the First Time Since Deadly Car Crash
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Stars Break Down What's in Store for Season 3!
- Bombshell Accusations Revealed in Court Docs! Bobby Flay's Wife Says He Cheated with January Jones
- Aquarius Premiere Recap: Everything You Need to Know About David Duchovny's Charles Manson Police Drama
- Dateline Correspondent Andrea Canning Welcomes Fifth Daughter ? See Her Photo!
- Chris Harrison Breaks Silence on The Bachelor's Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules Split: "It's Sad"