Nancy O'Dell: I'm a Naughty Girl With My Husband!
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 18th 2010 08:30AM
"That is just for my husband to know!" she responded.
O'Dell explained why she left 'Access Hollywood' with two years still left on her contract and how she's both excited and nervous about joining 'Entertainment Tonight' when the incomparable Mary Hart exits her post next year. Plus I ask what it's like having another new boss in her life (someone named 'Oprah'), and what to expect from her new show on the OWN network, also starting next year.
For more of my full interview with Nancy, in which she reveals the one celebrity she regrets never getting to interview, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM, only on HDNet.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Wedding With Intimate Dinner Party—All the Details!
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years