Nancy O'Dell: I'm a Naughty Girl With My Husband!
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 18th 2010 08:30AM
"That is just for my husband to know!" she responded.
O'Dell explained why she left 'Access Hollywood' with two years still left on her contract and how she's both excited and nervous about joining 'Entertainment Tonight' when the incomparable Mary Hart exits her post next year. Plus I ask what it's like having another new boss in her life (someone named 'Oprah'), and what to expect from her new show on the OWN network, also starting next year.
For more of my full interview with Nancy, in which she reveals the one celebrity she regrets never getting to interview, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM, only on HDNet.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Slams Band Drama on Facebook, Says Their Relationship Is "Poisoned"
- Bruce Jenner Has New Plump Lips: Pictures
- 2 Chainz Might Run for Mayor of College Park, Georgia: Rapper Gets Political
- Florence Henderson: I have a friend with benefits
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' prequel coming to Netflix
- Brandi Glanville Goes "Ghetto" in Extended Version of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Epic Fight
- Kim Kardashian Has "Really Been Trying" for Baby No. 2, North West Flushes Kanye West's Phone Down the Toilet!
- RuPaul's Drag Race Welcomes 2 New Judges...and Ariana Grande! Watch the Season 7 Trailer Now