Nancy O'Dell: I'm a Naughty Girl With My Husband!
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 18th 2010 08:30AM
"That is just for my husband to know!" she responded.
O'Dell explained why she left 'Access Hollywood' with two years still left on her contract and how she's both excited and nervous about joining 'Entertainment Tonight' when the incomparable Mary Hart exits her post next year. Plus I ask what it's like having another new boss in her life (someone named 'Oprah'), and what to expect from her new show on the OWN network, also starting next year.
For more of my full interview with Nancy, in which she reveals the one celebrity she regrets never getting to interview, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM, only on HDNet.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Hilton Returns in Steamy Carl's Jr. Ad With Bikini-Clad Sports Illustrated Model Hannah Ferguson: Exclusive Picture
- Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt and I Exchanged Handwritten Love Letters During Unbroken, Fury Filming
- Meryl Streep, Anna Kendrick Star in First Into the Woods Theatrical Trailer: Watch
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Pratt reveals he got in trouble with NBC for going naked on 'Parks and Rec' set