Nancy O'Dell: I'm a Naughty Girl With My Husband!
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 18th 2010 08:30AM
"That is just for my husband to know!" she responded.
O'Dell explained why she left 'Access Hollywood' with two years still left on her contract and how she's both excited and nervous about joining 'Entertainment Tonight' when the incomparable Mary Hart exits her post next year. Plus I ask what it's like having another new boss in her life (someone named 'Oprah'), and what to expect from her new show on the OWN network, also starting next year.
For more of my full interview with Nancy, in which she reveals the one celebrity she regrets never getting to interview, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM, only on HDNet.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Easter Service in Australia, Sign First Fleet Bible Under Diana's Name: Pictures
- Justin Bartha, Wife Lia Smith Welcome Baby Girl
- Prince George Squeals With Delight, Meeting His Bilby Namesake With Parents Kate Middleton, Prince William: Pictures
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills