Nancy O'Dell: I'm a Naughty Girl With My Husband!
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 18th 2010 08:30AM
"That is just for my husband to know!" she responded.
O'Dell explained why she left 'Access Hollywood' with two years still left on her contract and how she's both excited and nervous about joining 'Entertainment Tonight' when the incomparable Mary Hart exits her post next year. Plus I ask what it's like having another new boss in her life (someone named 'Oprah'), and what to expect from her new show on the OWN network, also starting next year.
For more of my full interview with Nancy, in which she reveals the one celebrity she regrets never getting to interview, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM, only on HDNet.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Guy Ritchie Marries Jacqui Ainsley -- and Brad Pitt Attends the Wedding!
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner's Ex-Nanny Christine Ouzounian Steps Out Smiling After Romance Reveal: Picture
- Amanda Seyfried Chops Her Long, Lush Hair Into a Chic Lob for Locks of Love: See the Photos!
- Dior under fire for using 14-year-old as its main model
- Trial date set in $100 million Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker lawsuit
- 'Gone Baby Gone' actor Sean Malone dies at 54
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts UnReal's Constance Zimmer—Will She Help or Hurt the Team?
- Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Rob Kardashian and Being Seen as the "Fat" Sister in Uncut Complex Interview
- Parents Are Really Upset About Jessica Alba's Sunscreen—Find Out Why!