Nancy O'Dell: I'm a Naughty Girl With My Husband!
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 18th 2010 08:30AM
"That is just for my husband to know!" she responded.
O'Dell explained why she left 'Access Hollywood' with two years still left on her contract and how she's both excited and nervous about joining 'Entertainment Tonight' when the incomparable Mary Hart exits her post next year. Plus I ask what it's like having another new boss in her life (someone named 'Oprah'), and what to expect from her new show on the OWN network, also starting next year.
For more of my full interview with Nancy, in which she reveals the one celebrity she regrets never getting to interview, tune into 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' Saturday at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM, only on HDNet.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Named Bachelorette for Season 10!
- Bachelor Season 18 Finale Spoiler: Does Juan Pablo Pick Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley?
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Grab Lunch Together in NYC: Picture
- My Mom Is To Blame! ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans Defends Baby Daddy Yelling At Her Mother, Says He Overheard Her Making Rude Comments About Him
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!