Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin Trying for Another Baby!
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 20th 2010 11:04PM
Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin, married since 1997 and proud parents of two beautiful daughters, are trying to add another baby to their happy family, a friend of the couple's reveals to me.
"The timing is just perfect now and the girls are at a great age," says the insider, referring to 12-year-old Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray, 9. Plus, with the success of their reality show 'Harry Loves Lisa,' a second season with such a built-in storyline would be as compelling as it gets.
"How much fun would it be to watch these two as they prepare for another child?" the friend asks.
I know what you're thinking, and can assure you that viewers would not actually get to see Harry love Lisa, but sources tell me the 47-years-young Lisa will be happy to let camera's follow through the pregnancy. Same with Harry, who turned 59 in late October.
Pregnancy-themed reality shows are ratings gold, no doubt, even when they are draped in tragedy such as Giuliana and Bill Rancic's heartbreaking journey to have a child. More recently, viewers couldn't stop watching Bethenny Frankel get married AND have a baby during her Bravo series, 'Bethanny Getting Married.'
Not surprisingly, one TV executive calls the prospect of accompanying Lisa and Harry on a journey to have a child a "great idea" for their show.
That said, sources close to Lisa tell me if they are lucky enough to have another baby it will because they want to and NOT because of a reality show.
When I reached out to Lisa, she wouldn't flat-out confirm the baby news just yet, but did say, "In the mean time all I can say is trying is the fun part. Wink."
MORE ABOUT Lisa Rinna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lisa Rinna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!