Top 10 Sexiest Movie Scenes of 2010
By Moviefone Editors Posted Dec 20th 2010 05:45AM
(WARNING: Some clips contain explicit content and may be NSFW)
10. The Field Sex Scene ('I Am Love')
This is surely one of the artsiest sex scenes ever filmed: The camera cuts back and forth from intimate close-ups of Tilda Swinton and her young lover getting it on in a field to shots of flowers. The extreme closeness of the camera almost makes their bodies into abstract art, while the intercutting with the beauty of nature around them screams, "It's so natural!"
9. Jacob's Shirtless Again ('The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' )
Taylor Lautner, as good-guy werewolf Jacob, gets shirtless so often in the 'Twilight' series that it's become a joke, even within the film. "Doesn't he own a shirt?" asks a jealous Edward (Robert Pattinson) when Jacob casually shows off his pecs yet again. Hey, who's complaining? If your taste runs toward slightly more mature musculature, 2010 also gave us the incredibly buff bods of Bradley Cooper ('The A-Team') and Ben Affleck ('The Town').
8. Amy Adams Makes the First Move ('The Fighter')
This post-fight kiss wasn't in the original script, but that just makes it more spontaneous and real. As Adams said during the press junket: "[Director] David [O. Russell] didn't really give us much option because I remember it was the first day and there wasn't a kissed planned and he was like, 'Okay, and now you kiss.' And we're like, 'We do?' 'Yeah, you do!' And that was it." (Good thing Mark Wahlberg and Amy Adams have both commented on their "instant chemistry.") "You've seen him. How hard is it to pretend that you're attracted to that?" Adams told reporters.
7. Black Widow Kicks Ass ('Iron Man 2')
Scarlett Johansson just needs to stand there and breathe to be sexy, but when she stepped into her skintight Black Widow suit, she reached a whole new level of hotness. Enjoy the scene where she single-handedly takes out an entire security force without breaking a sweat. I think we're going to have to watch that again.
6. George Clooney's Brothel Sex Scene ('The American')
This one-last-hit-job was more of a European arthouse affair than the typical action-packed American thriller fans had been led to expect, but at least the movie delivered one extremely satisfying scene for even the most jaded of viewers: Clooney hits the sheets with a gorgeous brunette prostitute. Now that's a scenario cinephiles and action junkies can both enjoy. (Check out a snippet of the scene at 1:01 in the trailer.)
5. Amanda Seyfried and Julianne Moore Kiss ('Chloe')
Unhappily married Catherine (Moore) hires beautiful young escort Chloe (Seyfried) to test her husband's faithfulness. Of course, he fails miserably, but soon an emotionally fragile Catherine also succumbs to Chloe's charms. The movie got so-so reviews, but you can't deny the want-to-see factor of two beautiful actresses kissing. Check out the scene for yourself.
4. Jessica Alba's CGI Nude Shower Scene ('Machete')
Jessica Alba: naked! Why was this scene not the center of 'Machete's marketing campaign? Apparently, some argue that a CGI nude scene isn't worth harping about. We argue that it is. Well, at least this one is. As it was, fans who showed up to watch Danny Trejo slice, dice and maim his enemies got an unexpected perk: Sexy Alba, sans clothing, in an all-too-brief shower scene. Watch you don't hurt your neck because of the tilted camera angle.
3. That Scene ('Blue Valentine')
Why should Ryan Gosling giving oral pleasure to Michelle Williams be such a big deal? The same scenario plays out in 'Black Swan,' which garnered an R-rating, and we lost track of how many times Russell Brand does the same for the women in his life in 'Get Him to the Greek.' But, for some reason, the intensity of this indie prompted the MPAA to dispense the dreaded NC-17 rating. After the resulting outcry, the board reversed itself and granted the film a more box-office-friendly R-rating. Gosling's defense of this film and the injustice of the rating only makes us love him more. (WARNING: Clip contains explicit content and is NSFW)
2. The Kitchen Sex Scene ('Love & Other Drugs')
Hats off (as well as shoes, shirts and everything else) to Anne Hathaway, who cheerfully embraces the notion that you've got to strip for your art. Her nude scenes are plentiful in this romantic comedy-drama, but it's her heated, half-dressed first encounter with Jake Gyllenhaal in the kitchen that earns them a place on this list. (See a teaser at 1:04 in the trailer.)
1. Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman in ('Black Swan')
In one of the most talked-about scenes of the year, Lily (Mila Kunis) takes Nina (Natalie Portman) out on the town for a night of much-needed relaxation. On the cab ride home, Lily's hand creeps towards Nina's thighs and soon they're both back in Nina's bedroom, where Lily continues her seduction. "Sweet girl," she whispers, before going down on Nina. What makes it kind of creepy (instead of out-and-out sexy) is that "sweet girl" is also what Nina's mom calls her!
Also, check out Moviefone for the the top five unsexiest movie scenes of 2010.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile
- Kelly Clarkson Lands Role in 'Nashville' Episode
- 'Once Upon a Time': Robbie Kay on Peter Pan's Evil Storybrooke Plan and Repercussions
- Inside Capitol Records' Newly Redesigned Digs (Exclusive)
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- Hollywood Is Planning a 'Naked Gun' Reboot, Starring Ed Helms
- Sony Plots Ambitious Spider-Man-Based Universe
- Benedict Cumberbatch: 19 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Man Behind Smaug