Oops! 'Teen Mom' Amber Regrets Getting Huge Tattoo
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 21st 2010 02:31AM
"Amber wanted to prove that she never wanted to lose custody of her daughter again, but had no idea how painful and sore she would be," an insider tells me. "Now she is having to sleep on her back or right-hand side and can't take it anymore."
Amber's life has been a roller coaster since appearing on the ginormous MTV show. The 20-year-old mother has been charged with domestic violence for allegedly assaulting her baby's father, Gary Shirley, and even lost custody of her baby for a while after The Department of Child Protective Services placed Leah with her father until Amber purchased her a proper bed.
"In that moment it seemed like a great idea to get a tattoo and show the entire world how much she loved Leah, but now it doesn't seem like such a great decision," a friend of Amber's tells me. "When the pain goes away Amber will be left with a massive picture of a baby's face on her stomach."
Now that it's mentioned, that will be a pretty awkward moment when some guy she's dating looks down at her stomach and sees a little girl staring back at him! Talk about a mood killer!
Like I've said before, children shouldn't be having children and now we can add tattoos to that as well.
- Filed under:
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The Other Woman Cast Is a Modern-Day 90s Girl Group: Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton Coordinate Outfits
- Tori Spelling: I Thought Dean McDermott and I "Had a Very, Very Good Sex Life"
- Diane Keaton Still Friends With Woody Allen After Sex Abuse Scandal: "Nothing's Going to Change That"
- The Show Must Go On! Tori Spelling Insisted Reality Show Go To Air Despite Concern From Lifetime It Would Destroy Her Marriage