Oops! 'Teen Mom' Amber Regrets Getting Huge Tattoo
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 21st 2010 02:31AM
"Amber wanted to prove that she never wanted to lose custody of her daughter again, but had no idea how painful and sore she would be," an insider tells me. "Now she is having to sleep on her back or right-hand side and can't take it anymore."
Amber's life has been a roller coaster since appearing on the ginormous MTV show. The 20-year-old mother has been charged with domestic violence for allegedly assaulting her baby's father, Gary Shirley, and even lost custody of her baby for a while after The Department of Child Protective Services placed Leah with her father until Amber purchased her a proper bed.
"In that moment it seemed like a great idea to get a tattoo and show the entire world how much she loved Leah, but now it doesn't seem like such a great decision," a friend of Amber's tells me. "When the pain goes away Amber will be left with a massive picture of a baby's face on her stomach."
Now that it's mentioned, that will be a pretty awkward moment when some guy she's dating looks down at her stomach and sees a little girl staring back at him! Talk about a mood killer!
Like I've said before, children shouldn't be having children and now we can add tattoos to that as well.
- Filed under:
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ebola scare: What can NBC do to restore trust in medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman?
- Melissa Joan Hart Revisits Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Melissa & Joey: Watch!
- Jennifer Garner Shocks in Bright Pink Dior Dress, Super Sleek Hair: See Her Gorgeous Look!
- Serena Williams Slams "Racist," "Sexist" Joke Against Williams Sisters
- Case Closed! Cash-Strapped Joe And Melissa Gorga Left To Pay Mansion Bills After Their Tenant Moves Out