Video: Why Pee-wee Herman Loves New York City During the Holidays
By Nicki Gostin Posted Dec 21st 2010 02:00PM
P.W. has been spending his December days and nights on Broadway at the Stephen Sondheim Theater during his triumphant return of 'The Pee-wee Herman Show.' The critical and audience smash -- featuring his famed group of friends including Miss Yvonne, Mailman Mike, Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie -- runs through Jan. 2. Before stepping on stage, Pee-wee was kind enough to sit down and tell PopEater how it is spending time in NYC during the busiest season of the year..
"New York City during the holidays is incredible because we have the Fifth Avenue Christmas windows and it's snowy everywhere and I'm wearing my Isaac Mizrahi custom designed overcoat," he says. "Did I namedrop? I didn't mean to."
See what Pee-wee has to say about wiring the playhouse for the Internet, which celebrities he's thrilled are following him on Twitter, what the status of the long-rumored new Pee-wee big screen adventure is and hear his holiday wish for us all.
Still in the holiday spirit? Look back on the opening from Pee-wee's classic Playhouse Christmas Show below starring everyone from Oprah to Charo! Also Get Tickets to the Broadway Show while it's still running and follow Herman's every move on Twitter.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars 2015 Calvin Klein Dress Possibly Found: Details
- Anthony Mason Dead: Former New York Knicks Player Dies at 48 After Congestive Heart Failure
- Ryan Gosling Writes Daughter Esmeralda's Name On His Hand: Cute Photo!
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!