Video: Why Pee-wee Herman Loves New York City During the Holidays
By Nicki Gostin Posted Dec 21st 2010 02:00PM
P.W. has been spending his December days and nights on Broadway at the Stephen Sondheim Theater during his triumphant return of 'The Pee-wee Herman Show.' The critical and audience smash -- featuring his famed group of friends including Miss Yvonne, Mailman Mike, Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie -- runs through Jan. 2. Before stepping on stage, Pee-wee was kind enough to sit down and tell PopEater how it is spending time in NYC during the busiest season of the year..
"New York City during the holidays is incredible because we have the Fifth Avenue Christmas windows and it's snowy everywhere and I'm wearing my Isaac Mizrahi custom designed overcoat," he says. "Did I namedrop? I didn't mean to."
See what Pee-wee has to say about wiring the playhouse for the Internet, which celebrities he's thrilled are following him on Twitter, what the status of the long-rumored new Pee-wee big screen adventure is and hear his holiday wish for us all.
Still in the holiday spirit? Look back on the opening from Pee-wee's classic Playhouse Christmas Show below starring everyone from Oprah to Charo! Also Get Tickets to the Broadway Show while it's still running and follow Herman's every move on Twitter.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel Marries Alexis Roderick in Surprise Wedding: Photo, Details
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip on Fourth of July: Wedding Details
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Skip Fourth of July Tradition Amid Split: Look Back at Their Past Parade Photos
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Billy Joel Gets Married! Singer Says "I Do" to Alexis Roderick During Surprise Fourth of July Wedding Ceremony
- Cynthia Bailey Reacts to NeNe Leakes' Real Housewives of Atlanta Departure: The Show Isn't About Just One Person
- Diana Douglas Dies: Actress, Mother of Michael Douglas and Ex-Wife of Kirk Douglas Was 92