'Salon Takeover' Star Tabatha Coffey Has 'Really Bad' Hair
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Dec 21st 2010 04:07PM
Stripper poles, dirty salons, feuding co-owners, there are few things the Australian hairstylist hasn't tackled on her salon reinvention show, 'Tabatha's Salon Takeover.'
Coffey's no-nonsense attitude made her an instant reality TV favorite when she competed on 'Shear Genius' in 2007. Fast forward to three seasons later and Coffey has transformed from a fierce competitor to a highly knowledgeable presence in the hair industry.
Who does the stylist entrust her signature blond crop?
"I have really bad hair," she confesses,"I have baby fine hair and super straight, so this style just works for me. I normally get it cut at my salon so when I'm home someone in my salon, one of my staff, will cut my hair for me."
Coffey sat down with PopEater to talk about what motivates her and how she makes every client feel like a celebrity! Watch the interview after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Blooper Reel: Watch Hilarious Season 4 Moments
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Demi Lovato Debuts Short Bob Haircut, Keeps Purple Tips: Pictures
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill Make Surprise Appearance at Comic-Con to Screen First Look at Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
- First Pic of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman Revealed at Comic-Con: See the Hot Shot!
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Return to Los Angeles After Surprise Wedding