'Salon Takeover' Star Tabatha Coffey Has 'Really Bad' Hair
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Dec 21st 2010 04:07PM
Stripper poles, dirty salons, feuding co-owners, there are few things the Australian hairstylist hasn't tackled on her salon reinvention show, 'Tabatha's Salon Takeover.'
Coffey's no-nonsense attitude made her an instant reality TV favorite when she competed on 'Shear Genius' in 2007. Fast forward to three seasons later and Coffey has transformed from a fierce competitor to a highly knowledgeable presence in the hair industry.
Who does the stylist entrust her signature blond crop?
"I have really bad hair," she confesses,"I have baby fine hair and super straight, so this style just works for me. I normally get it cut at my salon so when I'm home someone in my salon, one of my staff, will cut my hair for me."
Coffey sat down with PopEater to talk about what motivates her and how she makes every client feel like a celebrity! Watch the interview after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs Separate After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' Ex, Expecting Baby Number Six with Wife Victoria Prince
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having Another Baby Girl: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- ‘I Am Hitler Reborn!’ Defiant Tila Tequila Continues With Shocking Rants, Claims She’s ‘Mocked’&‘Rejected’ Like Dictator Was
- Nigella Lawson blurts 'I am not a drug addict,' cop says
- 'Duck Dynasty' triple threat: Robertsons hunt, sing, and act in Christmas special
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- Lea Michele Talks About Cory Monteith's Death in First TV Interview: "He Would Want Me to Live My Life"
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!