'Salon Takeover' Star Tabatha Coffey Has 'Really Bad' Hair
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Dec 21st 2010 04:07PM
Stripper poles, dirty salons, feuding co-owners, there are few things the Australian hairstylist hasn't tackled on her salon reinvention show, 'Tabatha's Salon Takeover.'
Coffey's no-nonsense attitude made her an instant reality TV favorite when she competed on 'Shear Genius' in 2007. Fast forward to three seasons later and Coffey has transformed from a fierce competitor to a highly knowledgeable presence in the hair industry.
Who does the stylist entrust her signature blond crop?
"I have really bad hair," she confesses,"I have baby fine hair and super straight, so this style just works for me. I normally get it cut at my salon so when I'm home someone in my salon, one of my staff, will cut my hair for me."
Coffey sat down with PopEater to talk about what motivates her and how she makes every client feel like a celebrity! Watch the interview after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Cannon Says He Reached Out to Amanda Bynes: "I Tried"
- Jamie Chung Celebrates An Early July 4th in N.Y.C
- Miss USA 2013 Contestants Too Skinny, Former Pageant Winners Say
- Embarrassing! Lawyer Suing Paula Dean Said He Would ‘Undress’&‘Do’ Her
- Inside Katie Holmes' Single Life: Struggling With Suri, Not Ready For Romance & Frustrated With Lack Of Work
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?