Ciara on Kanye West: 'I Just Love His Style'
By Denise Warner Posted Dec 22nd 2010 05:00PM
The singer chatted with PopEater about wanting to work with Kanye West in the future.
"I just love his style, I love his energy. I love his confidence," she tells PopEater
Of 'Instinct,' she adds, "I'm very, very, very proud of this record. My goal was to take it back to the basics, kind of how I first started."
"Parts of the formula of who I am as an artist is that my music is always been able to play on the streets and be mainstream at the same time," Ciara explains.
The singer also talks with us about being in the business for eight years and tweeting with her fans. Watch the video interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Parents group slams 'Sex Box' basic cable show
- Go Daddy on puppy ad controversy: ?This was not a stunt'
- 'NCIS' Scoop: Show pulling out the stops in upcoming episodes
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Kanye West Has Audience Swooning As He Gushes Over Kim and North
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Being? Justin Bieber?
- Cobie Smulders Shows Off Cute Post-Baby Figure
- North West Stars in Kanye West's New "Only One" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Courtney Love Admits She Used Heroin While Pregnant With Frances Bean Before Kurt Cobain's Death
- Shay Mitchell Is a Bombshell in a Blue Dress in Pretty Little Liars #TBT Photo From 2010: See It Here!