Ciara on Kanye West: 'I Just Love His Style'
By Denise Warner Posted Dec 22nd 2010 05:00PM
The singer chatted with PopEater about wanting to work with Kanye West in the future.
"I just love his style, I love his energy. I love his confidence," she tells PopEater
Of 'Instinct,' she adds, "I'm very, very, very proud of this record. My goal was to take it back to the basics, kind of how I first started."
"Parts of the formula of who I am as an artist is that my music is always been able to play on the streets and be mainstream at the same time," Ciara explains.
The singer also talks with us about being in the business for eight years and tweeting with her fans. Watch the video interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper