Ciara on Kanye West: 'I Just Love His Style'
By Denise Warner Posted Dec 22nd 2010 05:00PM
The singer chatted with PopEater about wanting to work with Kanye West in the future.
"I just love his style, I love his energy. I love his confidence," she tells PopEater
Of 'Instinct,' she adds, "I'm very, very, very proud of this record. My goal was to take it back to the basics, kind of how I first started."
"Parts of the formula of who I am as an artist is that my music is always been able to play on the streets and be mainstream at the same time," Ciara explains.
The singer also talks with us about being in the business for eight years and tweeting with her fans. Watch the video interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family Gathers for Private Wake
- WWE Star ‘Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral Invite Shows How Tight Guest List Is