Ciara on Kanye West: 'I Just Love His Style'
By Denise Warner Posted Dec 22nd 2010 05:00PM
The singer chatted with PopEater about wanting to work with Kanye West in the future.
"I just love his style, I love his energy. I love his confidence," she tells PopEater
Of 'Instinct,' she adds, "I'm very, very, very proud of this record. My goal was to take it back to the basics, kind of how I first started."
"Parts of the formula of who I am as an artist is that my music is always been able to play on the streets and be mainstream at the same time," Ciara explains.
The singer also talks with us about being in the business for eight years and tweeting with her fans. Watch the video interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ebola scare: What can NBC do to restore trust in medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman?
- Bethenny Frankel nervous for her 'Real Housewives of New York City' return
- 2,000+ sign petition to remove ?Breaking Bad' toys from Toys ?R' Us
- Marcel the Shell returns, sings, is generally wonderful in new video
- Mariah Carey Nearly Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction on Tour
- Is Kim K Bringing Sexy Back? Tell Us What You Think of Her Outfit
- Kris Jenner's First Words on Bruce Dating Her BFF