Ciara on Kanye West: 'I Just Love His Style'
By Denise Warner Posted Dec 22nd 2010 05:00PM
The singer chatted with PopEater about wanting to work with Kanye West in the future.
"I just love his style, I love his energy. I love his confidence," she tells PopEater
Of 'Instinct,' she adds, "I'm very, very, very proud of this record. My goal was to take it back to the basics, kind of how I first started."
"Parts of the formula of who I am as an artist is that my music is always been able to play on the streets and be mainstream at the same time," Ciara explains.
The singer also talks with us about being in the business for eight years and tweeting with her fans. Watch the video interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers: Joan Rivers' death '100 percent preventable'
- 'The Willis Family' kids all want lots of kids, too
- Anna Nicole Smith's daughter Dannielynn Birkhead at Kentucky Derby
- Charlize Theron Opens Up About ?Mad Max,' BF Sean Penn, and Having More Kids
- Will Tiger's Ex Take Him Back: 'He Would Have to Do Some Major Apologizing'
- Kim Kardashian Calls Out Brother Rob's ?Bizarre' Behavior, Reveals He ?Won't Leave the House'