Ciara on Kanye West: 'I Just Love His Style'
By Denise Warner Posted Dec 22nd 2010 05:00PM
The singer chatted with PopEater about wanting to work with Kanye West in the future.
"I just love his style, I love his energy. I love his confidence," she tells PopEater
Of 'Instinct,' she adds, "I'm very, very, very proud of this record. My goal was to take it back to the basics, kind of how I first started."
"Parts of the formula of who I am as an artist is that my music is always been able to play on the streets and be mainstream at the same time," Ciara explains.
The singer also talks with us about being in the business for eight years and tweeting with her fans. Watch the video interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- This ?Scandal' clothing line lets you dress just like Olivia Pope
- ?Orange Is the New Black' meets ?Golden Girls' in new mash-up video
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event
- Tracey Edmonds Gets ?The Real' Treatment
- ?The View' Heats Up! Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Clash
- Barbra Streisand Is Ready for a Female President
- Diane Keaton Reveals Her Massive Girl Crush on Amy Poehler -- Read Her Funny Tweets Here!
- The Mindy Project Style Breakdown: Mindy's Sparkly Dress, More Outfits from Season 3 Premiere
- Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Spar on The View Over George W. Bush's Handling of Katrina