Jon Gosselin Gets a Job, and It's Not a Reality TV Show
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 22nd 2010 07:15PM
After months staying out of the limelight, Jon Gosselin has finally landed a real job and gotten his life back together.
"Jon is very close with Jill Zarin from 'Real Housewives of New York,' " an insider tells me. "It was Jill who told Jon to stay out of the spotlight and get himself a real job. Fame is fun but doesn't pay the bills."
Now Jon is working for a real estate developer, has a nice new girlfriend, and is seeing his children three to four times a week.
"Jon is in a great place," a friend of the father of eight tells me. "He is happy and knows what a fool he made of himself after his split from Kate. He has been getting a lot of TV offers, including interest from 'Dancing With the Stars,' and has turned them all down. If he never sees a TV camera again in his life it will be too soon."
Meanwhile, don't expect his ex, Kate Gosselin, to disappear anytime soon. Her shows are doing just fine for TLC, ensuring that Kate won't be out of the network's line-up anytime soon. Although the ratings are way down from the days of her marriage breakdown, Kate's show is constantly in the top 10 for TLC.
"Even if her show did get canceled, Kate would find a way to still be famous," a friend of the mom tells me. "She addicted to it."
I can't believe after everything, Jon has become the normal parent!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rebel Wilson, New Boyfriend Micky Gooch Walk First Red Carpet Together
- Rob Kardashian "Furious" With Sister Kim Over Her Insensitive Rolling Stone Comments
- Scott Disick Gets Too Close for Comfort With Ex-Girlfriend Chloe Bartoli on Vacay — See the Pics
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed