Tim McGraw Struggles Finding Christmas Gifts for Faith Hill
By The Boot Editors Posted Dec 22nd 2010 01:00AM
"We were both very lucky and we both had really good careers when we got married, so you go in for the big things at first because you can afford it," Tim explained last week on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'. "You're married, and it was like, 'We just got married ... I can buy her this cool stuff.' Then every year after, you run out of things to get, so it starts to become smaller stuff."
The years bring creativity, though, right? "Finally, it gets the the point where it's like, 'You get me a pair of socks, and I'll get you a pair of socks, and we'll call it even,'" Tim continued, as the audience giggled." Well as a guy, we know that never works. Maybe a pair of socks with a diamond earring or two stuck to it ... something like that."
McGraw continues "You're always prepared for the fallback as a guy. If they say, 'Oh you don't have to get me anything,' you really know better. You should know better than that; if you don't, then you really won't have to worry about it next Christmas because she won't be around!"
Tim's latest movie, 'Country Strong,' hits theaters December 22 in Nashville and Los Angeles. The movie opens nationwide January 7'. Tim co-stars with Gwyneth Paltrow and Leighton Meister.
Get more at The Boot.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Zac Efron Opens Up to Bear Grylls About Why He Entered Rehab
- Lady Gaga's Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ?Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall's Bedroom Confession
- Kim Kardashian Stands up for Brother Rob Kardashian, Slams Adrienne Bailon for "Kicking him When he is Down"
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture