Tim McGraw Struggles Finding Christmas Gifts for Faith Hill
By The Boot Editors Posted Dec 22nd 2010 01:00AM
"We were both very lucky and we both had really good careers when we got married, so you go in for the big things at first because you can afford it," Tim explained last week on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'. "You're married, and it was like, 'We just got married ... I can buy her this cool stuff.' Then every year after, you run out of things to get, so it starts to become smaller stuff."
The years bring creativity, though, right? "Finally, it gets the the point where it's like, 'You get me a pair of socks, and I'll get you a pair of socks, and we'll call it even,'" Tim continued, as the audience giggled." Well as a guy, we know that never works. Maybe a pair of socks with a diamond earring or two stuck to it ... something like that."
McGraw continues "You're always prepared for the fallback as a guy. If they say, 'Oh you don't have to get me anything,' you really know better. You should know better than that; if you don't, then you really won't have to worry about it next Christmas because she won't be around!"
Tim's latest movie, 'Country Strong,' hits theaters December 22 in Nashville and Los Angeles. The movie opens nationwide January 7'. Tim co-stars with Gwyneth Paltrow and Leighton Meister.
Get more at The Boot.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Vince Vaughn growing up with ?True Detective'
- Sweetest. Thing. Ever! How Adam Levine Made a Kid's Dream Come True
- Source Says Chelsea Handler Is Obsessed with Showing Off Breast Lift
- Jessica Simpson Back in Daisy Dukes and Hotter Than Ever!