Tim McGraw Struggles Finding Christmas Gifts for Faith Hill
By The Boot Editors Posted Dec 22nd 2010 01:00AM
"We were both very lucky and we both had really good careers when we got married, so you go in for the big things at first because you can afford it," Tim explained last week on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'. "You're married, and it was like, 'We just got married ... I can buy her this cool stuff.' Then every year after, you run out of things to get, so it starts to become smaller stuff."
The years bring creativity, though, right? "Finally, it gets the the point where it's like, 'You get me a pair of socks, and I'll get you a pair of socks, and we'll call it even,'" Tim continued, as the audience giggled." Well as a guy, we know that never works. Maybe a pair of socks with a diamond earring or two stuck to it ... something like that."
McGraw continues "You're always prepared for the fallback as a guy. If they say, 'Oh you don't have to get me anything,' you really know better. You should know better than that; if you don't, then you really won't have to worry about it next Christmas because she won't be around!"
Tim's latest movie, 'Country Strong,' hits theaters December 22 in Nashville and Los Angeles. The movie opens nationwide January 7'. Tim co-stars with Gwyneth Paltrow and Leighton Meister.
Get more at The Boot.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Is Sandra Bullock Leaving L.A. After Stalker Terror?
- Paris Hilton Opens Up About Jeremy Jackson Altercation
- 'Fifty Shades' of Backlash! Fans React to First Trailer
- Scott Disick "Won't Drink Again" Until After Kourtney Kardashian Gives Birth to Third Child
- Porcelain Dolls Left on Doorsteps of Girls' Homes: Creepy Mystery Solved by Police
- Audra McDonald, Tony Awards Winner and Private Practice Actress, Opens Up About Past Suicide Attempt During College