Debbie Matenopoulos, Original 'View' Host, Trashes Star Jones
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 23rd 2010 08:45AM
"I want on vacation with Star and when we returned she mentioned everything on the show," Debbie tells me on my HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "I was so young and had no idea how TV worked, but even I knew it wasn't right, getting all this free stuff and in return plugging it on air." See a clip of our chat after the jump!
Debbie -- who was replaced on 'The View' by Lisa Ling in 1999 -- also tells me about the day she was fired from 'The View' after Barbara Walters got fed up with her late nights out -- Debbie once ended up topless in a NYC bar! You'll also see Debbie do her best Barbara Walters impression ... it's a cold, cold stare Debbie would often receive when she said something the grande dame of TV didn't like.
For all Debbie's great dish, tune in to HDNet's 'Naughty But Nice with Rob' this Saturday, Dec. 25 at 1PM and 7PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Richie As Cruella De Vil, Kids as 101 Dalmatians For Halloween: See Their Adorable Costumes
- Amal Alamuddin's Aunts Were "Fangirling Over" George Clooney at Wedding Bash
- Kate Hudson Halloween Party Guest Wears Blue Balls Costume, Wins Halloween
- Leaving Already? NeNe Leakes Skips ?RHOA' Cast Trip Amid Rumors She's Quitting The Show ? The Real Reason She RSVP'd No
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers