Debbie Matenopoulos, Original 'View' Host, Trashes Star Jones
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 23rd 2010 08:45AM
"I want on vacation with Star and when we returned she mentioned everything on the show," Debbie tells me on my HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "I was so young and had no idea how TV worked, but even I knew it wasn't right, getting all this free stuff and in return plugging it on air." See a clip of our chat after the jump!
Debbie -- who was replaced on 'The View' by Lisa Ling in 1999 -- also tells me about the day she was fired from 'The View' after Barbara Walters got fed up with her late nights out -- Debbie once ended up topless in a NYC bar! You'll also see Debbie do her best Barbara Walters impression ... it's a cold, cold stare Debbie would often receive when she said something the grande dame of TV didn't like.
For all Debbie's great dish, tune in to HDNet's 'Naughty But Nice with Rob' this Saturday, Dec. 25 at 1PM and 7PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jill, Derick, Ben, Jessa Duggar 19 Kids and Counting Spinoff In the Works Amid Brother Josh Duggar's Molestation Scandal
- Jenelle Evans to Turn Herself in to Police, Teen Mom 2 Star Hurt By Breakup With Nathan Griffith: Lawyer Says
- Stephan Jenkins: Third Eye Blind's Next Album Will Be Our Last
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air