Debbie Matenopoulos, Original 'View' Host, Trashes Star Jones
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 23rd 2010 08:45AM
"I want on vacation with Star and when we returned she mentioned everything on the show," Debbie tells me on my HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "I was so young and had no idea how TV worked, but even I knew it wasn't right, getting all this free stuff and in return plugging it on air." See a clip of our chat after the jump!
Debbie -- who was replaced on 'The View' by Lisa Ling in 1999 -- also tells me about the day she was fired from 'The View' after Barbara Walters got fed up with her late nights out -- Debbie once ended up topless in a NYC bar! You'll also see Debbie do her best Barbara Walters impression ... it's a cold, cold stare Debbie would often receive when she said something the grande dame of TV didn't like.
For all Debbie's great dish, tune in to HDNet's 'Naughty But Nice with Rob' this Saturday, Dec. 25 at 1PM and 7PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Hyland Adds Cleavage, Sex to Orange Jumpsuit: See Her Red Carpet Look
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pope Goes Missing on Winter Finale
- New Beyonce Song "7/11" Leaks Before Album Debut: Listen Now!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Bill Cosby's wife Camille subject of compassion, anger regarding husband's sex abuse scandal
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome
- Bill Cosby Returns to the Stage Amid Rape Allegations, Jokes That He's an ''Evil Man''
- Cindy Crawford Jealous of Daughter Kaia Gerber? See What the 13-Year-Old Has That Mom Wants Back!
- Roselyn Sánchez Leaves Little to the Imagination in Plunging, Sheer Gown at the 2014 Latin Grammys—See the Pic!