Kevin Bacon Shares Intimate Christmas Memory
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Dec 23rd 2010 12:08PM
A critically acclaimed career, a charity that connects people with over one million philanthropic organizations and a much admired marriage to actress Kyra Sedgwick are just a few of the accomplishments Bacon can boast.
After almost 20 years of marriage and two children, Bacon recounts his favorite Christmas memory and it's nothing short of romantic.
"I proposed to my wife on Christmas Eve and I put the ring in the toe of the stocking. Shockingly, she said yes," the actor laughed.
Watch Kevin Bacon talk about his favorite holiday memory after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"