TV's Hairdresser to the Stars, Tabatha Coffey: 'Kate Gosselin's $7,000 Haircut Is Disastrous'
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 23rd 2010 05:01PM
"Kim Kardashian has the best hair," Tabatha tells me and my co-host, Rhiannon Ally. "It's lush and gorgeous. But it's Paris Hilton I would most like to get my hands on. That look just isn't working for her anymore." See a bit of our chat:
The celebrity the harsh hairdresser had the strongest feelings about was Kate Gosselin, saying of her 'do: "It's a bloody mess. $7,000 for that!"
Tune into HDNet's 'Naughty But Nice with Rob' this Saturday, Dec. 25 at 1PM and 7PM to hear more of what Tabatha has to say ... about more than just the hair on your head!
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North in Skunk Costume; See How the Today Show Celebrated Halloween: Top 5 Stories
- Heidi Klum Dresses as a Butterfly for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!