TV's Hairdresser to the Stars, Tabatha Coffey: 'Kate Gosselin's $7,000 Haircut Is Disastrous'
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 23rd 2010 05:01PM
"Kim Kardashian has the best hair," Tabatha tells me and my co-host, Rhiannon Ally. "It's lush and gorgeous. But it's Paris Hilton I would most like to get my hands on. That look just isn't working for her anymore." See a bit of our chat:
The celebrity the harsh hairdresser had the strongest feelings about was Kate Gosselin, saying of her 'do: "It's a bloody mess. $7,000 for that!"
Tune into HDNet's 'Naughty But Nice with Rob' this Saturday, Dec. 25 at 1PM and 7PM to hear more of what Tabatha has to say ... about more than just the hair on your head!
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paula Abdul Jokes She Was "Abused" on American Idol, Gushes About SYTYCD Predecessor Mary Murphy
- Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian, North Have Taught Him to "Shut Up," Compares Past Mistakes to the "Terrible Twos"
- President Obama Remakes Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk," Watch the Viral Video!
- Bruce Jenner show will focus on his 'life changes,' report says
- Man dies on set of Martin Scorsese's ?Silence'
- Justin Bieber addresses his 'arrogant' behavior: 'I'm not who I was'
- Sundance Insider Video: Arlene Santana Takes Park City!
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Mom Praises Actress and Ex Chris Martin for "Making It Work," Co-Parenting Apple and Moses
- President Barack Obama Proves He Has Plenty of "Uptown Funk" While Singing Bruno Mars' Hit Single