Kanye's 'Christmas in Harlem' Is PopEater's Favorite Holiday Song
By Denise Warner Posted Dec 24th 2010 02:20PM
Kanye West's 'My Beautiful Dark Fantasy' is arguably the best album of 2010 -- but the rapper wasn't done just yet.
His latest work -- 'Christmas in Harlem' -- is quickly becoming one of our favorite holiday tunes. Listen to it below. [Warning: Mature Content]
What are our favorites from Yuletides past? Check them out inside >>>
2. Jackson 5 -- 'Santa Claus Is Coming to Town'
Hearing a young Michael Jackson belt this sweet song out definitely gets us in the spirit.
3. *NSYNC -- 'O Holy Night'
Justin Timberlake is so hot right now -- we just want to remind you where he came from. And don't forget the others!
4. Bing Crosby and David Bowie -- 'Little Drummer Boy / Peace on Earth'
The odd Crosby-Bowie duet works on a level that we don't try to understand. We just go with it. (For additional awesomeness, Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly recreate this in all its glory.)
5. Paul McCartney and Wings -- 'Wonderful Christmastime'
You may hear a lot of critics who hate this choice, but whatever -- McCartney's great and this is on our Christmas playlist.
6. John Lennon and Yoko Ono -- 'Happy Christmas (War Is Over)'
You can't have McCartney without Lennon. Yoko is just a bonus.
7. The Kinks -- 'Father Christmas'
When they're not singing about Lola, The Kinks give us Father Christmas. And that's pretty cool.
8. Twisted Sister -- 'O Come All Ye Faithful'
We think it's cool that 'Faithful' shares chords with 'We're Not Gonna Take It,' making for one awesomely metal rendition.
9. Zooey Deschanel and Will Ferrell -- 'Baby, It's Cold Outside'
We're currently obsessed with Ms. Deschanel. (Seriously, did you hear her She & Him rendition of 'I Put a Spell on You' on 'Conan'? You haven't? Merry Christmas.) And after watching 'Elf,' we knew this belonged with other classics.
10. Mariah Carey -- 'All I Want for Christmas (Is You)'
It's not Christmas without Mariah's 1994 hit. Duh.
11. Sufjan Stevens -- 'O Come, O Come Emmanuel'
Maybe not technically a pop song, but it's amazing. Listen, please.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Phillippe: I've only made 5 good movies
- Remember when Carmen Electra married Dennis Rodman...
- 'Women in War': Soldiers, pilots, spies - you name it, women do it
- Tori Spelling Rushed to Hospital, Placed in Quarantine
- Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- Bradley Cooper, Jimmy Fallon Can't Quit Giggling in Funny Interview: Watch Now!
- Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa, Woman Stuck in Chimney of Her Online Boyfriend's House, Rescued, Arrested
- Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles Exclusive Sneak Peek: Wedding Planning Goes on Hold When Heather Bilyeu Realizes Josh Altman Has Changed