Broadway's much-troubled 'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark' musical resumed performances on Thursday night with new safety protocols in place following Monday night's accident when a stunt performer plunged 30 feet when a cable snapped during an aerial stunt -- the musical's fourth accident since October.

The good news? No accidents or major delays in the show. The cast and crew was ecstatic.

"It's a safer show now, show star Reeve Carney (right) said as he signed autographs after the performance. "It was always safe, but now it's safer. It was beautiful to see everyone come together tonight." Producer Michael Cohl was a bit more blunt in his assessment for the AP. "If you weren't nervous tonight, you'd have to be an idiot," he said.

The 'Spider-Man' company met earlier in the week with federal and state investigators from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the New York State Labor Department and Actors' Equity to discuss "additional safety protocols," 'Spider-Man' spokesperson Rick Miramontez said Tuesday in a statement. "It was agreed that these measures would be enacted immediately."

Those new measures, focusing on a three-step process to ensure proper harnessing before each stunt, were announced Wednesday by Maureen Cox of the New York Dept. of Labor. Before continuing with the show on Thursday night, the producers had to confirm with the Department of Labor that all of the safety measures were in place.