No Winter Blues for Cameron Diaz and A-Rod in Mexico
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 25th 2010 08:19AM
Cameron Diaz and superslugger Alex Rodriguez are spending their holidays far from the chill of winter. The couple is resting at a resort on Cabo San Lucas with A-Rod's daughters Natasha and Ella.
A-Rod took some time from his R & R to speak with the New York Daily News about his Christmas plans for 2011.
"I think next year we may give our presents to kids at a Boys & Girls club," Rodriguez told the News. "They like the idea but they also want to get at least one present each. We may put that in the contract."
Photos of the couple with Rodriguez's daughters first surfaced earlier in the week.
MORE ABOUT Cameron Diaz
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Cameron Diaz Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Bethenny Frankel Returning to Real Housewives of New York City; Alyssa Milano Leaving Mistresses: Top 5 Stories
- Porsha Williams Says She Was "Blindsided" by Real Housewives Demotion: It's Time to "Spread My Wings"
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect
- ?Hank Is Not Gay!' ? Kendra Wilkinson Will Move On With Husband Hank Baskett Despite Cheating Allegations ? ?He Deserves Forgiveness'
- Trashed & Making A Splash! Amanda Bynes ?Drunk' On Rooftop Of West Hollywood Hotel Following DUI Arrest
- Bethenny's Back! Frankel Returning To ?Real Housewives Of New York City'
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Oops! Selena Gomez's Zipper Is Down at the Airport—Is That Why Paparazzi Are Falling to the Ground?
- Niall Horan Nearly Swallowed His Own Puke When He Met Justin Timberlake—and More Celebs That Turn One Direction Into Fanboys!
- Stalker Creator Kevin Williamson Reveals Scary Real-Life Experience That Inspired the Show